STOP LYING TO ME

Trafalgar law P.O.V
  "So all that was part of your plan?"  I said in the clothing store that I had taken the 1/2 clothing bin from.

   After me and Kona-ya had helped the man put his wagon back together, he thanked us by giving us some money. The owner of the clothing store also let us each have a full outfit for free since THEY supposedly left the crate to far into the street which SUPPOSEDLY  made the wagon fall apart. We managed to get free clothes AND money to get us some food...unless every place closed for the night since Kona-ya was TAKING SO LONG.

    I had already chosen a new pair of clothes. A black jacket (unzipped and no shirt ofc), light gray jeans, and black shoes. I don't care alot about what i wear just so long as it isn't drenched in sea water and trash. I don't think Kona-ya cares much about what she wears either but thats not the problem. The problem is that NOTHING fits her!!
    She has a VERY thin figure which doesn't agree much with fishwomen fashion. We have been in the store for almost an hour now and shes got every employee scrambling to find a smaller size for her. While everyone was running around I decided to ask her about the whole incident.

   "Yep! The crate from the store wasn't the thing that made the wheel pop off but it gave the store a reason to give us clothes. When I told you to go on ahead without me I found the wagon and sabotaged the wheel to fall off."
She explained while being in the dressing room, trying a few things.

   I paused for a second trying to wrap my head around it. "It still doesnt make since. How did you know the wheel would come off at that exact time? And how did you know there was a wagon to begin with" I  question.

She didn't say anything for a moment. "Lots of different variables. Most towns have clothing stores near the middle, and most towns also have wagons to transport things." She answered.

Before I said anything else, she gasped. "Hey this actually fits pretty well!" She said.
From inside the store I could hear sighs of relief and employees one after the other started to clasped to the floor. Well done soldiers.

Kona-ya came out of the dressing room.
^^^^REFER TO TITLE PICTURE ^^^^

    "Aaaawwwww" the employees said in unison at the site of Kona-ya. I looked at Kona-ya  as she twirled around showing the employees the full outfit. Everyone was praising the outfit and how pretty Kona-ya looked in it. This caused Kona-ya's cheeks to have a dust of pink and a soft, warm smile on her face.

One of them jabbed me in the side, right into one of my bruises.

"Tell her she looks pretty" she whispered to me. I sweat dropped and grunted.

"Kona-ya..." I said. Everyone turned to me. The employees were very smiley waiting for me to say something about her but Kona-ya just stared at me.

"...it's not healthy for you to be that skinny" I said. Everyone looked shocked and then groaned.

"...yeah hehe I know" Kona-ya said back. "Should we go eat know then?" She asked.

I nodded. I stole a quick glance at her once more before we exited the store.
*Time skip*
After a short walk, Kona-ya and I found a small, inexpensive cafe. Using the money we got from the wagon driver we bought some food. I, an order of Onigiri and water, and Kona-ya...ugh... an oder of Anpan with peach bubble tea. I stared in annoyance at her as she happily eat her bread.

"How can you eat that?" I asked.

"it's sooooo sweet😍😍😍"

She said while just being done with her third one, going for the final roll. I guffed and finished my water.