HELP ME

*Back to present*
Why is the alarm going off? Thought the escapee trying her best to not focus on running. Her vision was blurry and her head was killing her. Not only that but apparently it's not the best idea to start running right after someone cut you open and sewed you back together. Who knew?

All she felt was pain, each foot in front of the other felt like hammers crushing every bone in her body. Her blood flow was off making her unbalanced and her legs especially tingly. All her senses were off too, she could barely see, couldn't smell, all she tasted was blood, and her sight went dizzy and fuzzy. Though she had to keep running.

5....5 months shes been locked up in this lab on this island and couldn't handle it any longer. She tried not to think about the pain she had been through since it would only bring more pain then she was already in. So she tried refocusing her thoughts.

My name is Kona, I dont know my last name, I'm 21 years old And...and...SHIT THIS HURTS

It was a start at least.
Kona was running toward... god knows where! She just knew she had to get away from that doctor. If you can even consider him a doctor. He didnt see you as a human only as a rat going through his maze. (Except there wasn't any cheese)

She finally came across a door. Her eyes were starting to get better so she at least was able to spot the handle but manoeuvring her arms to open it was a different task all together.

When kona was able to finally grip the handle she used all the strength she could to turn it and push in.

As soon as she was in she collapsed and almost passed out.

Yes, Kona did have an amazing gift of controlling her body but that didnt mean it didnt come with a cost. She did stop her heartbeat and start it up after all, its probably not very healthy. She felt sick.

The pain of getting blood to be at the level it was supposed to be at wasn't the only thing on Kona's mind. Actually she was mostly worried about her stomach bleeding out.

If I Don't get patched up soon ill rip the stitches and bleed out Kona thought to herself. Her mind was becoming clearer and she was able to use her senses normally again.

She looked around without getting up. It really was just a boring closet. Nothing but unused medicine and supplies that she didn't know how to use.

Kona forced herself up in excruciating pain and tumbled on to one of the shelves knocking over a bottle of hydrogen peroxide over her gown and felt a sting in her stomach.

She screamed in agony thinking nothing could get worse then this. Oooo boy was she wrong!!!! Outside she heard footsteps coming down the hall, probably a good 25 meters away since they were so faint. She had time.

Remember her really strong senses? Well they really help.
Human, male, about 120 pounds, and screams confidence, I haven't ever heard these foot steps before. An intruder? That would explain the alarm.

She debunked who it was and decided that she would ignore this man and continue to hide. Til she thought

He came to a highly secure lab so hes looking for something...got to be supplies...I JUST HAD TO CHOICE A SUPPLIE CLOSET!!

She cursed herself as the footsteps got louder, 12 meters.
Kona did her best to get up and make it to the door. She found only two solutions to the problem.

One she could hide in here and hope he wouldn't notice her but most likely he will and probably kill her.

Second she could make a break for it in the other direction and back track to another turn which could also confuse Doctor Hux if he was following blood. She decided the second had the best chance of survival.

Kona leaned on the shelves trying to get to the door. Her vision was getting blurry and she knew was going to pass out soon.

She was just about to pull down the handle and escape but...she heard a new pair of footsteps that were all too familiar. They were coming from the other direction. Kona stood in absolute fear. The blood would automatically lead to the supply closet.

The man before is now 4 meters away and on the other side is Doctor Hux who is 23 meters. Panic settled over Kona. The one emotion she was never good at controlling was fear but it seemed to be the one Kona felt quite often.

NO she screamed in her head. 3 meters & 17 meters. I'm going to die. I Cant fight I'll rip my stitches and im not fast enough right now to sprint past one of them. 2 meters & 15 meters I can hide but they'll find me, I cant hope they fight each other they're to far away from each other.
1 meter & 15 meters I going to die... the intruder's foot steps ringed in Kona's ears and she knew there was only one thing left to do.

She stood back as the door handled turned and the door opened. Before the man before her could process anything she whispered her-thought to be last-request of this world.

"Help me" said Kona as her vision went completely black.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: wow!!! So much!!!! Hey fun little game to play is to see how many times I've used she and her! Probably a lot. Anyway hope you liked this chapter!! I forgot to mention in the story that she does have a patient's gown on, dont ask me how she got it.

Part 4: SAVE ME
The next chapter will be in a different person's perspective;)