CONVINCE ME

*2 days before the events of "KILL ME"*

Hidden in a giant sea named the grand line was a yellow submarine that belonged to the heart pirates, its moving through the water slowly for it didnt have anywhere to go.
It appears much bigger on the inside though, two sleeping quarters, a mess hall, two bathrooms, four supplie closets, a control room, operating room, and a captain's quarters. Even with all the space the crew was all crammed into one room. The control room.
The control room is where they have meetings and go over plans, this was an emergency meeting called by the crew to the captain. The captain of the ship was sitting in a chair facing the rest of the crew in great annoyance.

"Captain, we understand we're still being chased but we have to dock, we're running out of supplies and we still have wounded" says penguin trying not to get on his already ticked off captain's bad side.

Law was irritated. It's been four days since the Rocky port incident and they've been chased by the navy day in and day out. Today was the one day they haven't even seen a navy ship and now his crew wants to resurface!?

He knows it's for a good cause, many of his men were seriously wounded, but it was too risky to go to any island. He was just about to decline but was interrupted by shachi. He glared at him, warning him not to push it.

"We already know what you're about to say but please consider this" He pulls out a map that's of a nearby area.
"This island and that island are no good to land on, there are to many soldiers stationed there" law let him continue,"this island is surrounded by dangrous sea monsters we'd never make it without casualties but this island..." he points to a small island a good distance away from the others,

"Its very wealthy normal this would be a bad thing but get this, most of the people on the island got their wealth from becoming doctors" shachi and Penguin looked proud of themselves, finding a "to good to be true" island is rare these days.

"AND if you're still not convinced, If we dock to the east coast there's a giant lab that most be riddled with supplies that they haven't even TOUCHED in years, I'm sure noone would even notice anything missing" Penguin closed with a smirk.

Law still wasn't very convinced,after all, wealthy countries usually mean more security.

"Please captain, Jean Bart has been unconscious for days" pleads Ikkaku. Jean Bart had stopped bullets and cannons from hitting the ship. Hes riddled with cuts and bullet wounds and almost drowned. It hurt law to know he couldn't help him in that time.

Law thought it over in his head. If they go they have a risk of being caught and more could be injured and the navy would know their location again. On the other hand if they dont go a lot of his men will die anyway.

"Bepo would do the same for any of us" blurted out Penguin.

The dreaded topic. The first mate was also taken down by the forces and was in critical condition. That was what law regretted most.

The crew was silent as their captain thought. Out of nowhere law sighed and smirked a devil's smirk. He looked at his crew.

"Change the course to the island then" the crew turned to joy and hurried to help set course.

Before Penguin and Shachi could leave law grabbed them and pulled them back. Sweat dripped down their faces when they felt bloodlust oozing out of their captain.

"Where are you two going? you've come up with the plan, now you have to sacrifice yourselfs to make it succeed" penguin and Shachi gulped as they were being pulled into hell by satan himself.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hope people like this story!!! Also if you dont know what the Rocky port incident is....dont beat yourself up over it neither do I. I'm not an expert in any medical field so if I get a term or something wrong...I'm sorry!

Part 3:HELP ME
This chapter is back to the present where our two main characters will meet. Itll probably be a lot longer then the pervious two.

Comment and vote if you want to!!!!