ANNOY ME

KONA'S POV

Trafalgar looked pretty annoyed at me. Like he was going to bite my head off for disturbing his peace, however, he didn't move so neither did I. After all I was, for some reason, part of his crew now so he wouldn't hurt me....right?

"H-hi ca..."
"What do you want?" He snapped at me before I could finish my VERY polite intro. I contained myself, not to show a hint of annoyance.

"Nothing...I was just on my way back to my quarters. It was really energetic in the rec room and I haven't had such ex..."

"So why are you here annoying me?" he snapped again.

I started to get a little annoyed. I do him the honor of gracing him with so many of my words and he just interrupts me?!?!
I swallowed my rage into the pit of my stomach and answer.

"Oh. I just thought I'd say hello...and see what you're doing here...alone...in the cafeteria..." I say trying my best not to sound too snarky.

He reverted back to the things on the table "nosey aren't you"

"...just curious"
"Same thing-"
"NO"
I snapped at him way too fast causing him to glare daggers at me. It's the second time I've said "no" to him and it seems he's not very fond of the duo.

"...I mean nosey is being too curious constantly to the point that others go out of thier way to avoid that person...curious is just trying to understand something that you come across" I explain and then I decide to mumble
"I thought someone like you would know the difference"

Uh-oh he heard that and he was not happy.

At this point I said screw it to being civil and kind...if he wanted to kick me out the crew I would let him.

"And who would someone like me be?" He asked with the authority of a king.

"Smart... I guess I had the wrong idea about you then. my apologies captain" I say and roll my eyes.

"I don't like your tone" he gritted his teeth.

"Yeah thats kinda the whole point. Good job keeping up Captain" I say back with the same tone.

He looks like he is about to yell or launch at me but he stands his ground and sighs heavily.

"I didn't know I adopted a toddler to the crew" he says quietly.

"Daddy?!?"
That was the last straw for him because he slammed his hand down on the metal table and said
" if you MOST know I'm just cleaning my operation tools. I just have one more surgery to do and all the crew will have been treated" he says.

I look at him again and I see how exhausted he is. He most not be sleeping alot even with the supplies they got a week ago. I almost felt sorry for him but than he turned to me and I could literally see the light bulb flick in his head and he smirked.

"You did say you were a...nurse back at that lab right?" He said. I could tell he didn't fully believe my story when I first came on the submarine and he was testing me....Shit.
"Yes" I said with no hesitance and with confidence even though I was freaking out inside.

Shit shit SHIT why did I have to say that?!?

I'm very good at picking things up quickly, I'm good at reading people and their body language, I can fight well and I excel in causing cause and effect events. But I suck at anything doing with the medical field...for some reason whenever I try to wrap my head around it I zone out and I end up retaining nothing.

"Good. meet me in the operating room in five mintues...I'll have you help with my final patient" he says turning to his tools.

"...fine where is it?" I ask.
Trafalgar turns to me and smirks a snarky smirk