𝐢.𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Thank you for being here tonight, ladies and gentlemen

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Thank you for being here tonight, ladies and gentlemen. On the eve of the 75th Hunger Games!"

Caesar Flickerman's voice overflowed the large stage with delight and celebration, going along the cheering and applause from the mass of people at the Capitol. Those who've managed to save a seat and witness, right there and that night, the interviews of the 75th edition tributes. At the doors of the inauguration on the 3rd Quarter Quell.

"Now, we have never seen anything like this. And we will never see anything like it again," the Master of Ceremonies emphasised, referring to the unusual and exceptional variant which the special edition of the games possessed. "Because tonight, on this stage, 24 of Panem's brightest stars will vie for the ultimate crown," large shouts of encouragement followed his words.

"Tonight will be their final opportunity to express their thoughts, our last opportunity to express our love for them," he stated, his voice growing down to the deep, low, melancholic tone which the moment required. "And heartbreakingly, to say goodbye to them all, but one".

The place fell into silence. As if Ceasar desired to give an instant to his audience to become prepared and take a hold on themselves for the sorrowful night. And the such unique, once-in-a-lifetime event, they supposedly had been waiting for. Elowen even heard some sobs within the crowd, as she couldn't help but listen attentively on how Ceasar opened the night.

"What a night we have ahead!" he proclaimed vigorously, and the crowd soon joined him with acclamations, clappings, and joyful screams. He rose a victorious hand in the air. His smile widening as Elowen watched him through the screen, right below the stage. "It's so exciting!".

I bet, the female thought. But it really wasn't for her, or any of those who partook the space where she was getting her last touch-ups before her interview. They had all been sent to a death sentence. And for the crowd out there, it was just some games. They adored the tributes tonight, but they would forget about them tomorrow, when the arena's cannon accompanied their deaths with its dull sound.

Trying to stop nervously twitching with her fingers, Elowen's palms moved lower to caress the sides of her white tulle skirt, which began at the height of her waist and travelled down all the length of her legs, till it reached above her ankles. A short top, also white and with tulle sleeves, embroidered with small golden dots all around it, had been made especially for her. Framing her figure in a delicate way to portray her as all Panem was used to see and call her. How Snow, wanted to see her.

Sweet, kind, delicate.

Her eyes were now locked facing the large screen in front of her, where she could see Caesar Flickerman with the first tributes, Gloss and Cashmere, being interviewed. While the ginger's prep team decided to give another layer of mascara to her already large eyelashes, and attempted to coat her cheeks with a little more rouge without messing up the glitter, which they had delicately placed on the upper section of her cheekbones.