Chapter 1

"Alex, I'm sorry for the lost of your housekeeper." Mrs Jones said. Alex looked at her, his face void of any emotions. His face is way too serious for a 15 year old kid, way too serious even for adults.
Jack's funeral was held yesterday and like at Ian's funeral, Alex didn't cry.
He can't cry anymore.
He can't feel anymore.
He rarely talk, only when it's necessary or to Tom-his best buddy.
"We're gonna send you to Brecon Beacons for the time being." Alex nodded and took it as a dismissal and left.
**************
"K-unit!" The sergeant barked. The said unit stood at attention immediately. "At ease soldiers. Later an MI6 agent is coming. He will be joining your unit." The soldiers nodded and was dismissed.
**************
Alex arrived at BB later that day and walked to k-unit's cabin. He stood out side and listened to see if k-unit is in there before knocking and entering. Fox and Eagle was wrestling on the ground. Wolf and snake were sitting on their own beds, watching. They all turned towards the door and froze when they saw who's at the door. Alex stepped in and shut the door. Alex nodded a greeting before sitting down at his bed. He pulled out his uniform and went to the toilet to change.
"What are you doing here, cub?" Wolf asked. Wolf almost died when Alex looked at him. Alex's eyes aren't meant to look so serious and so cold. He looked like a veteran of war and a person that went through way too much. Alex looks like he's only a young adult, in his early twenties but he's actually only 15-they don't know that, they don't need to. "Didn't Sarge tell you?" Alex asked quietly as he looked through his things and shoved important things into the many pockets of his combat pants. He shoved knifes into his boots and in the leg sheaths. He placed a small first aid kit in one of the pockets. "Uh... Yeah. But he said a MI- Wait! You're the MI6 agent?!" Wolf asked. Alex nodded slightly as he pulled out his phone and walked out with k-unit trailing behind because it's almost time for the first activity to start. Alex stood at attention when the sarge approached. "At ease soldier. Now, let's start your evaluation ." Alex went to the starting line of the assault course. "Aren't you gonna warm up?" The sarge shouted over the distance. Alex shook his head. The sarge frowned but had a few ideas why he didn't need to. One, he is already warmed up before he came. Two, in real life situations you wouldn't have time to warm up. Three, he's fit enough. Sarge decided it might be all those three reasons. "Ready? Get set! GO!!!" Alex literally flew though the assault course. When normal people would stop at the wall to climb over by pushing themselves up, Alex didn't. He ran up a tree that was close to it and did a back flip that landed perfectly was continued running without breaking his pace.
"... Hell..." Sarge said when Alex was getting back to where he was standing and was in hearing distance. "You're such a genius." Alex frowned and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"
"You ran up a tree and did a freaking perfect backflip when people climb over the wall with a help of a teammate." Alex nodded as he thought back at what he did. "Time?" Alex asked. Sarge glance at the stopwatch before saying," 12 minutes and 30 seconds." Exclamations of shock and disbelieve erupted form the crowd of SAS soldiers. "He cheated! He ran up a tree and did a backflip!"
Sarge looked at Alex who looked right back which caused the sergeant to flinch slightly. Alex caught it and his expression soften slightly as to not scare people. Alex nodded when he saw the sarge tilt his head a little to the assault course. Alex started for the start of the assault course. "GET SET! GO! "
Alex still flew through the assault course and this time he leaped up and clung to the edge before pushing himself over.
" You improved by 10 seconds. 12 minutes and 20 seconds."
The soldiers has no other reasons to deny the fact that Alex was holding the new record of the assault course with wolf being the one to hold 13 minutes and 50 seconds. "Next." Sarge said as he led Alex away. Alex spoke French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Javanese, Hebrew. Alex also smashed the sarge and the combat instructors when it comes to combat. At shooting, Alex got all the bullets in the exact same hole that's in the very centre of the bullseye.