XXX

♡-------♡{Everything ends with love}♡-------♡

♡-------♡
{Everything ends with love}
♡-------♡

"Wake up."

You groaned and pulled the blankets over your head. "No."

"Yah. Yah! YAH! YAA--mff!"

You slammed a hand over Jungkook's mouth, and wrapped your blanket around him, before wrapping him up like burrito.

"What do you want?!"

"You!"

You blanked out. "Is that some kind of a pathetic joke I hear this morning?" Jungkook wriggle out of the blanket, and sighed heavily. "But he will kill me if you don't go downstairs."

"No." You looked up at Jungkook sternly. "You're stronger than him, you can't be controlled, Kook."

Jungkook raised a brow at you before ending up laughing. "What?" You pouted.

He shook his head as he sat on the bed. "Just a sense of deja vu. Nothing much."

You smiled, "Oh yeah."

"This happened on the same day you met Hoseok Hyung for the first time."

"Uh...second."

His brows furrowed, "What?"

"Nothing. The thing is, it's our third anniversary! Mine and Hoseok's! It's been three years of falling in love with that horse!" You giggled.

Yes, three years.

It's been three years of you and Hoseok being in a relationship, and slowly and slowly observing each other change. Hoseok becoming responsible, you becoming mature.

Everyone had changed.

Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, You...Everyone.

Jungkook was a teenager now, he had built himself into a fine handsome young man by working out. He was taller than Jimin now.

Jimin, he had grown silver hair now, had matured more over the last few years, and gotten more famous. Though, his love for his siblings had remained the same.

You. You had now short hair, a beautiful body, and some attitude. You had to gain some of that sass, Hoseok's fans weren't the 'innocent' types.

Jungkook sighed in content before standing up and start walking towards the door of your room. "Get down soon. Breakfast is ready."

You stretched and laid down once again. "Breakfast can wait."

"Hoseok Hyung called and said he has a date planned for you today. He would be here at 10."

You got up from the bed and dashed towards the bathroom. "I will he there soon!"

Jungkook blinked and chuckled, "Still the same dork."