VI

♡——♡
{MiANhaE}
♡——♡

"What do you mean you know who it is?", you ask as you sit properly with Lisa's help.

"I mean exactly what it sounds like.", Jennie replies as she looks at her nails.
"Okay. I admit you won. Now tell me.. Who is it?", you sigh and ask again, probably irritated by her attitude. Jennie smiles at her victory and walks towards you.

"What happened? You were driving fast. And don't dare to lie, Jungkook told us.", Lisa warns softly. Your heart started to ache when you heard your baby brother's name.

"Chou Tzuyu..", you utter the name which was the reason behind all this.

"Who Beach?", Jisoo asks as she walks towards you as well. You sigh, totally frustrated Now.

"Chou Tzuyu...", you repeat the name. The four girls go silent, probably not believing that one name caused all of this.

"Really? How?", Jennie asks you as she sits beside you on the bed.

"Well this all happened like this..", you start explaining about the whole frick frack incident.

——

"Woah..."

"Seriously..."

"I Can't..."

"Believe that one name caused all of this...."

They all speak in unison, probably thinking out too loud and you snort.

"This is all ridiculous... But the part I had an accident is still a shock.", you speak as you run your hands through your hair.

"Oh.. That reminds me. The person who got involved in the mess. It's J-hoe or whatever his name is.", Jennie says uninterested and shrugs. You pause.

"Who?"

"J-ho-"

"J-hope?", Lisa corrects Jennie before she could say and you two look at each other.

You remember the part when J-hope was there when you dragged Jungkook out of the arena in anger. Jungkook must have seeked secret help.

"But why would he..?", you mumble when Jisoo completes your thoughts.

"Maybe he got too much engrossed in the matter? It happens when you get involved too much into someone else's matter.", Jisoo explains as she thinks about the whole situation.

"J-hope is Jungkook's favourite racer right?", Jennie asks as she looks through her phone, probably checking the racer out.

"Yes.", Rosé answers for you, who was totally pulling her hair out.

"He was there in the club that day as well... That's when it all started.", You mumble again, this time jumping out of the balcony of your ward.

"I heard is he in the same hospital... Let's go!", Lisa shouts as she runs for the door but a hand stops her.

"What would you do my going there? It's Ji-ae who should go in the first place, you idiot.", Rosé tells Lisa who was panicked.