XII

♡--♡{Buckle up, Baby}♡--♡

♡--♡
{Buckle up, Baby}
♡--♡

These days, you were feeling....troubled. Your schedule was hectic.

Well, you didn't have a schedule. I mean, a lazy ass potato like you can never have a schedule.

Well, that's what Hoseok said.

Oh. Talking about Hoseok, you were a little upset at the fact that, he was already able to walk.

Meanwhile you? You were still under therapy.

As per your deal, Hoseok was Every time with you when you were always attending your therapy.

When the doctor would tell you to walk, he would lend you his hand and help you walk.

But there were many times that you were so near to slap him.

When you would disbalance and he would catch you, he would always say perverted things.

Wondering why he didn't leave the hospital? You asked him that one day.

Hoseok was also under therapy. He was a racer and his company wanted him to be like before, so he was still practicing.

Jungkook and your Aunt SooIn were coming literally every day to meet you. Jungkook would come after his school would end, and stay there until it was late enough for them to go home.

He would sometimes even fall asleep beside you. What you would do is hug his sleeping body and unknowingly cry.

Hoseok one day caught you crying while hugging your sleeping baby and would console you. You mock him by saying, didn't knew you can be decent, Horse.

Your baes, Jennie, Jisoo unnie, Rose and Lisa, would come by too. Would pass you notes, help you complete your work, give you information on Tzuyu on daily basis.

Seohyun. Oh, how could you forget that hoe? She would also come at regular basis. Hoseok would try to run away to your ward, where you and Jungkook would be and would say that he loves being here between you two.

At First, you hugged Jungkook when Seohyun looked at him blankly for a bit too long. But later on you were shocked to see that Seohyun would never be rude or act bitchy with you in front of Jungkook. She almost seemed genuine. She would smile at him, and grin when Jungkook would wave back at her.

She was nice and polite, but turns a possessive monster when it comes to Hoseok.

But like always, Hoseok would try to get rid of her.

By clinging to you.

This is how your past two weeks have been spent.

And now today, your results would be given.