XIV

♡———♡{Drunk or Sober?}♡———♡

♡———♡
{Drunk or Sober?}
♡———♡

"Hoseok, where are we?" you ask as you hold his shirt while moving behind him.

You were nervous.

You know oh-so well what this place is, but you don't want to admit it.

Hoseok smirks.

"The most famous club in Seoul, Omega."

You shiver when you spot a couple almost naked near the corner.

Bless my virgin ey—

"H-Hoseok!" you screech when your eyes land on a man who was smirking at you and eye-raping you.

Just what kind of place is this?!

Hoseok pauses and turns around to look at you, his eyes widening when he looks at your expression.

"Wha—Ji-ae? What's wrong?" he asks.
You point.

"T-That man is giving me the nasty e-eyes. I—"

Hoseok grabs your hand tightly in his'.

"Just don't pay attention to them," he warns.

You nod.

"Why are we here?" you ask.

"To meet someone. Who can help you with your case." he replies.

You turn a corner and your eyes see something un-holy before Hoseok turns around frantically and pulls you in his chest, of course not wanting you to see it.

Was that really a couple fucking each other?

"I wanna throw u—"

"Just keep it your system, girl." he seethes.

He lets you go when you cross that area and you sigh in relief the bar comes in view.

At least no making out but...

"Hoseok, I am scared." you whine.

He sighs.

"Don't worry, Ji-ae. No one will touch while I am here. Okay?" he smiles.

You nod.

The lights in the area dim, and jazz song starts playing.

That's when the hell breaks loose.

All the drunk people come in the dancing area, which currently you and Hoseok were walking through, making you two separate.

Tears build on your eyes when a heel stomps on your poor foot. You look up to see not a single sign of Hoseok.

What?

Panic rushes within you and this time, tears do start falling from your eyes.

"Hoseok?! Hoseok!" you yell over the loud music, while searching for him.