13

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
4:13am

I turned over in bed and reached over only to feel the bed empty, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, before looking around.

I got up not seeing any sign of him, I walked around the whole house trying to find him butbhe was no where to be found.

I called him, but he didn't answer he was probably just at the trap, but that kinda made me even more worried.

I walked to the kitchen and pulled out some stuff to make a snack, when I finished I walked back to the room.

I was hesitant to call G, but I ended up calling her anyway, "Hello?" She said in a sleepy voice, and I sighed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up, nevermind" I said about to hang up, but she stopped me.

"I'm already awake, what's up?" She asked making me sigh, "Have you seen Satan?" I asked her.

"Yea, him and the boy's went to handle something" She said, and I sghed in relieve, but was still kinda worried.

"Okay, thank you" I said, "No Problem" She said hanging up, I went and sat on the bed just worried about him.

I just told myself to calm down, then the door open and in walked Mr. Darius, I rolled my eyes, turning back over.

Aggravating ass, had me scared.

I laid down, while I heard him move around the room then the bathroom door open, I closed my eyes.

It took my ah while but I was almost asleep till he came out the bathroom and came and laid down, pulling me close to him.

I sighed moving out his grip, but he kist pulled me back and he was starting to piss me off ah little.

"Moveeeee" I whined scooting to the other side of the bed, I heard him suck his teeth, ion care, hope them bitches fall out.

"What's wrong now?" I heard him asked and I shrugged, "I just don't wanna be bothered by you at the moment" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Alright, wbat wrong forreal, cause when I left this house you was asleep, and you was straight" He said, and I sighed.

"That's the point!" I yelled at him, and he just stared at me with ah blank face, "Don't yell at me" He said, and I sucked my teeth.

"You not even listening" I said getting out the bed, I walked to the guest room, locking the door and laying down.

I heard the door knob jiggle, but I just laid down going to sleep, I really don't have the time for him right now.

Next Morning....

I woke up doing ah good ass stretch, and walked out the guest room, going into Bubbas room seeing him laid out.

I walked to the closet pulling out and outfit, then walked to the bathroom cleaning myself, I heard the bathroom door open.

The door slide open and in walked Darius, "What do you want Satan?" I asked looking at him, and he shook his head at me.

"Stop playing with" He said grabbing ny throat, that kinda turned .e on but he can't know that.

I moved from by him fi ished cleaning myself, and hoped out the shower, lotioning myself up and getting dressed.

He came out the bathroom with ah towel wrapped around his waist, "What's wrong with you bro" He said, and I just shurgged.

"I'm leaving today" I said and he looked at me, "You taking it to far chill out" He said, and I just shrugged.

"Like I said, i'm leaving today" I said getting off the bed walking out the room, I sat on the couch and he came down the stairs.