11

Kiyanna Jones| Kia
5:33am

"Baby, let's just fuck one more timeee" I heard Tobias coming up the ste0s, I chuckled and turned my phone off.

I acted sleep when I heard him come in the room, this nigga woke me up at 5 o' clock in the morning.

I could hear him moving around the room, "You not sleep, get up" He said, and I still acted sleep.

I heard him sigh, "Okay" He said, and I heard the door close so I opened my eyes only to see him in my face.

"Play too much" I laughed, and he chuckled laying down next to me making me look at him, and he looked over at me.

"It's rude to stare" He said, and I sucked my teeth, "Ole ugly ass, don't nobody wanna stare at you" I said.

He grabbed my beck and kissed my lips, "I'm ugly?" He asked and I just stared at him, "I'm ugly?" He asked again.

I shook my head, and he chuckled at me, "Thought so" He said, and I sucked my teeth rolling on top of him.

"I wanna kiss" I said and he just looked at me for a second, "No" He said plainly, and went back to scrolling on his phone.

I sucked my teeth and shrugged, I walked out going to the kitchen to get something to eat, when the perfect idea came to me.

I grabbed my food and snacks, and I walked back up stairs setting my phone up, but I acted like I was putting my snacks on the dresser.

"Bae!" I said and he looked at me, "Huh?" He said setting his phone down, I tried to put on my best face.

"I gotta tell you something" I said and he looked at me confused, "What?" He asked and I took a fake deep breathe.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out, and he looked at me, and looked bout happy asl I wanted to bust iut laughing.

"So i'm finna be ah dad?" He asked getting exticted, and I shook my head, "That's where the bad news come in" I said.

I sat down pulling him into a hug, "It's not your child, it's somebody else" I said fake crying, and he pulled away from me.

"Stop playing man, cause you finna get shot in the leg" He said and I gasped at him, "You would shoot me, i'm pregnant" I said.

He looked at me with a straight face, "Yo baby not growing in yo knee cap" He said and shrugged grabbed his phone.

"Imma chill here for a while, but i'm done with you" He said while I tried to climb on top of him.

He pushed me off him, and back in to the bed, "Stop bro, yiu pregnant" He said and I sucked my teeth at him.

"I'm sorry, ian mean to cheat on you" I said, he looked at me and shook his head, "So you accidentally cheated on me?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head yes and he looked at me crazy, "Let me go fuck somebody cause i'm single now" He said.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, "Wait, I was just playing" I said he looked down at me, "You forreal?" He asked.

I chuckled, "It was a prank, I'm not even pregnant" I said and he nodded, and let out a breathe, making me chuckle.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed my phone, turning off the camera and deleting the video.

I just be doing shit to do it, 'yikes', I walked over to the bed and laid down scrolling through my phone.

"You still want that kiss?" I heard Tobias say making me turn around and look at him, "Mmmmmmm.... No" I said turn bacl around.

"Well to bad" I heard him mumble, laid down next to me and grabbed my neck kissing me, making me smile in the kiss.

"Aww, look at my baby blushing" Tobias said making me blush and move away from him, "Move" I said laughing.

He chuckled, then I heard a knock on the door downstairs, "Let me go get that" I said walking out the room.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to see Myles, I haven't seen him in years, "Hey" He said smiling.

I just stared at him, be leaned forward and kissed me, and I pushed him away, Myles was real toxic in our relationship.

I turned around to see Tobias standing there looking at me, "Alright" He said, I sighed and closed the door on Myles.

I ran after Tobias as he walked into the room, "Wait, Tobias!" I screamed grabbing his arm but he just shook me off.

"Move bro, ion wanna put my hands on nobody daughter" He said, and I sighed while tears ran down my face.

"No wait, you can't leave okay, just stay, it's not my fault" I said, and he just kept gathering his stuff.

I sighed sitting on the bed with tears just streaming down my face, he looked at me shaking his head.

"Should of never trusted yo hoe ass, you probably is pregnant, stupid bitch!" He screamed and I gasped.

I got up fast asl, I walked over and punched the hell outta him, "Ian never in my life been ah hoe, EVER! And you can be mad all you won't get out, stupid bitch I hate you you make me sick, get out bye, ion kno what girls you be dealing with but i'm not them!" I screamed and walked him down the stairs.

He looked at me, "Alright" He said, and I walked him to the door, "I hate you too" He said walking out.

When he open the door, Myles was still there he looked at me and smirked, "Hey" He said, while Hitta pushed pass him.

"Get away from my door step" I said trying to close the door, but he put his foot in front of the door.

"Man baby stop playing" He said barging inside, "Get out!" I screamed and he looked at me and chuckled.

"Nah, i'm good baby" He said and I sghed, I walked over to him and pulled him up, "Get your ass out!" I screamed in his face.

He stood up, and slapped me.... Hard,  he stood over me looking down on me, "Don't scream in my face bitch" He said.

I moved my foot up, and kicked him in his nut sack, he fell down holding his dick, I got up and was about to run to teh kitchen.

He tripped me and I fell, he grabbed my hair and started hitting me in my face, I grabbed the lamp and smash it over his head.

I got up and ran to the kitchen, before I could get the knife out the drawer or the knife holder, be grabbed me.

This nigga just won't go down shit, I elbow him and moved out the way, grabbed the knife and stabbed him.

Before I could get it out and stab him again, he grabbed the knife out of him and tried to slice me.

I moved alittle putting my hands up and he cut my hand a little, I kicked the knife outta his hands, and tried to reach for another one.

But he pulled my hair, he slammed me against the ground and I felt like I broke my back, and he started beating and kicking me.

I started crying and I tried to fight back but I couldn't my back was killing me and I couldn't move anything at the moment.

"I forgot something...." I heard Tobias walk inb "Aye nigga!" I heard him again, but I was going in and out of conscience.

I heard a gun shot, "Tobias?" I was the last thing I said before everything went black, and I couldn't see or ear anything.

TBC.....

Quiet Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें