10

Gionna Griffin| G
7:33am

I woke up hearing Glock phone foing off repeatedly, and he's heavy sleeper, I sighed shaking him.

But he just groaned and turned over, I sucked my teeth grabbing his phone and looking at at, about to turn the ringer off.

But when I looked at it I froze, he got her pregnant, I threw my phone at his face, and he jumped up fast asl.

"Mannnn, why, what I do now?" He asked looking at me, "You got her pregnant?" I asked trying to contain my tears.

He looked at me getting out the bed fast asl, "No, I didn't that was a one time thing, it was so long ago, it can't be mine" He said.

"You fucked her, you fucked the bitch that I have hated for forever and you knew that" I said, in full blown tears.

He looked at me, and tried to come to me, "I was desperate, and we had just got into a fight over you and somebody, and-" He stopped, trying to come by me.

"No! Stay over there" I said, I grabbed my shoes and keys, and trued to run past him, but he grabbed me.

"No, you can't leave, I was upset, drunk, and high, and I was trying to get over you, I know it's not mine, I promise you" He said.

"Just let me go" I said, and he shook his head, "No, you gon leave me" He sobbed in my chest, and I shook my head.

"Let me go butch! I fucking hate you! You can rot in hell" I said slapping him, he let me go, and looked at me.

"You don'y mean that" He sajd grabbing me, "Please, i'm sorry, I can see it in your eyes you just hurt baby please" He said.

I sighed, "Just give me time" I said wiping my face, and he nodded, pulling me in tighter, before letting me go.

I grabbed my stuff, and walked out the room, then out the house making my way toG's house, still crying.

By the time I got there, all my tears were dried up, I got out the car and knocked on the front door.

Hitta answered the door, he looked at me, "You good?" He asked pulling me inside, I nodded, "Where Kia?" I asked.

He motion towards upstairs, and I walked up the stairs, and walked in, she was alseep in the bed, and I walked over.

I shook her, and she looked at me, "What's wrong?" She asked sitting up, and I looked at her about to cry again.

"He cheated with my worst enemy, and she might be pregnant" I said, and she looked at me, "Aww, baby" She said.

I sighed, "I don't want him to find me" I said, and she nodded, "Come on we can go somewhere and have a girl's day" She said.

I nodded, and we got up getting dressed and headed out the door, we pulled up to Satan's house, and knocked on the door.

He opened it, "What?" Be asked sith attitude lanced in his voice, I rolled my eyes, "Move" I said walking inside.

He looked at me, "What's wrong with you?" He asmed grabbing my face, and I pushed his hand away.

"Why you was crying?" He asked, and I sighed, "No reason for you to know right now" I said, and he shook his head.

We walked up the stair's to see Niya knocked out, I chuckled and went to shake her awake, she looked at me when she woke up.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting up, and I sighed, "We'll explain on the way" I said, and she nodded getting up.

"Just get dressed, nothing fancy we not going anywhere" I said, and she nodded getting dressed, while we waited.

We she finished, we all walked to my car, she said by to Satan and we pulled off heading towards Wally World.

"Ion kno where we going to chill at" I said, and Niya looked at me, "I kno a place" She said, and I nodded.

We walked inside, got all our stuff we needed, and drive off to our destination, when we got there it was just an old mansion.

It looked so nice, but there were no light's and no one was inside or anything, she grabbed a key from under the mat.

She opned the door, and turned the light's on and walked around turning them on, "Who's house?" I asked, and she looked at me.

"My dad's but he passed it down to me, I just never use it" She said, and I nodded like I wasn't shocked.

She chuckled, and walked to a room, it was so pretty it had a big ole walkin bathroom, and an walkin closet, it even had a living room area, with sofa's and everything.

"Why you don't stay here?" I asked, and she shrugged, "Just can't" She said, and I nodded, looking around the house.

"How do you pay rent?" I asked, and she shook her head, "I don't, it's paid off" She said, and I nodded

"But let's go and watch movies, and eat to take your mind off of it" She said, and I nodded, walking behind her.

She stopped at a double door room, and we walked inside to see a movie room, "So what are we going to watch?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Let's watch Flipped, ain't seen that inna while" I said, she nodded searching it up on the screen.

It started playing and we just sat there and watched it the whole way through, when the movie was over, we turned our ringers back on.

We decide that Niya will just call Satan tonlet them know we're okay, when he picked up you could hear him screaming.

"Firat of all, lower ykur tone" Niya said making me snicker, he won't let nobody talk to him like that.

Except Niya, his dad, and his sister, "Antyways, we okay I just had my ring er off cause we was watching a movie, calm down" She said.

They talked a little before they hung up, we were in the middle of watching a movie when the door busted open.

I grabbed my gun, and we looked at the boy's just stand there I sucked my teeth getting up and walking out the room.

With Glock following, he grabbed my waist to stop me, "Just talk to me" He said and I shook my head at him.

"You are the last person I wanna talk to at the moment" I said snatching away, I heard him sigh as I walked away.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in a guest room locking the door, "I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did and i'm sorry, I really am" He said.

I shook my head, "I bet you are, but it's okay cause your not as sorry as your about to be" I said, and he grabbed me again.

"Naw, niggas not stupid, your mines" He saidb and I shook my head, and snatched away from him.

"You must not know how retarded niggas can be" I said walking out and back to the kicthen throw, well the way I came before.

This house was big asl, hard to find my way ariund this bitch, I threw it away and I turned around and jumped back.

"You scared the hell outta me, move bro" I said pushing him, he looked at me, "Please" He whimpered out.

I sighed, I grabbed his face and ran my thumb across his face, "I love you, but I can't keep getting hurt" I said.

I wiped the tears that managed to escape, and I walked away, back to the theatre room, and we just sat and watched movies.

Glock seemed kinda depressed, but it's his fault, and no one else's his lies caught up to him, and he has to face them.

TBC......