5

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
5:13am

When I finally zoned back in, I realized that we were at the hospital, we walked inside, and they told us he was still in surgery.

We sat down, and I just laid my head on G's shoulder with tears falling down my face, I can't believe this.

After what felt lile hours, a doctor finally came back, "He....didn't make it" The doctor said, and my heart stopped.

I jumped up from my sleep" and Kia rubbed ny back, I sighed regaining my breathe, calming myself down.

After ah while a doctor came out, and he looked at us, "He's okay, the bullet missed him slightly, so he has to stay on bed rest" He said, making us nod.

We got up, and walked into the room, and he was up surprisingly, I just looked at him, I wanna slap his mean fine ass.

Ouuuu, he make me mad sometimes, he looked at me and I looked at him, "Well hi, well give y'all some time" Hitta said.

He made the 'yikes' face, before walking out with everybody else, I walked over and slapped him hard, and he looked at me crazy.

"What?!" He yelled and I slapped him 2 more time, "Okay stop slapping me" He said, and I was about to slap him again.

'Till he grabbed my arms, and pulled me in the bed with him, "You lied" I said, and he let me hands go" and grabbed my chin.

"About?" He asked, and I looked at him, "You said you were going to be right back" I pouted, and he chuckled.

He take me as a joke, I snatched away from him, about to walk out, "I'm sorry, come back mamas" He said.

I couldn't resist, I walked over to him, and climb into the bed, laying my head on his chest, he kissed my forehead.

"Now, Hi Za'Niya" He said, and I looked at him, "Die" I said, and he chuckled, "You gon ball yo eyes out" He said.

I sucked my teeth, rollibg my eyes, "No I not" I said, and he shook his head, "Gimme kiss" I said, and he leaned down.

"The ghetto" I dragged, and he looked at me weird, "You random" He said, and I shrugged looking at him.

"Okay, and?" I said, rolling my neck extra hard, "Don't do that, that's ghetto" He said with his face scrunched up.

I chuckled laying back down, we talked for ah little while, then the gang walked through the door, we all just hung kut for ah while.

They left, and I decided to stay, after ah while somebody else walked through the door, it was ah man that resembled Darius alot.

"Hi Darius" He said, and Bubba nodded, "Hi" He said, and the man looked at me, his voice was so familiar, Injust couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'll go so you guys can talk" I said, but the man stopped me right before I had walked out the door.

"What's your name?" He asked, and I smiled at him before answering, "Za'Niya White" i said, and he nodded.

"Nice to meet you" He said, and I nodded, "Same" I said, before walking out and sitting down, dang I forgot I came with G and Kia.

I called an Uber, and went to tell Darius I was leaving, but I stopped before I knocked, "That's Demetrius daughter" I heard.

"I remember him having ah daughter, but she wasn't there, and we couldn't find the money" The man said.

Mu breathe got caught in my throat, I knew, I knew I heard his voice somewhere before, I backed up running out.

I ran out the hospital, and started crying cause the one guy I actually like, dad off'ed my dad, a d he works for his dad.

I just gotta stop messing with him, my phone dinged in my hand, and it was my uber tell me they were pulling up, making me walk over to it.

After ah while, we made it down the street from my aunt's, when I walked inside, I saw my aunt, and she was dressed.

I smiled, trying to hide that I was crying the best I could, "Hi baby" My aunt said, hugging making me hug her back.

"What's wrong?" She aksed, examining my face, making me shake my head, "Nothing, I was just thinking" I said, and she gave me an unsure look.

"Where are you going?" I asked, and she shook her head, "No where but with that fine ass Officer Chuck" She said.

I did a double check, "Not my favorite officer" I said, and she chuckled, nodding her head, making me look at her.

"Okay" I said, nodding and she looked good to ina h nice dressed that fitted her, my aunt was only in her 30's and in early ones.

She looked young and good, I smiled and I heard the door bell ring, making me walk down stairs, and open the door.

There Chuck stood, "Look at you all dressed up" I said, and he chuckled, nodding his head, "I took you up on that offer" He said.

I winked, and he chukled walking further in the house, "What's wrong?" He asked examing my face, making me shake my head.

"Nothing, I was just thinking" I said, and he nodded, and gave me a hug, making me smile, we pulled away, and my aunt walked down stairs.

I smiled, they look at each other, and didn't say anything, "Well kids, go have fun" I said, pushing them out the door" and they chuckled wlaking to the car.

I closed the door, and walked to my room, hookibg my phone up to the charger, and getting some clothes to get in the shower.

I got in, just thinking about everyrhing and everything that happened, I explain the story to him so he had to know his dad did it.

It couldn't be a coincidence that his dad is the one that off'ed ny dad, and all the sudden we're close, I think it's time to go back to being lonely.

I sighed, finally bathing, and getting out, opening my phone to see a whole bunch of text's from diffrent people.

I just ignored them, and went to sleep, hopefully tomorrows better, and my aunt will let me stay home.

TBC.....