.27

Jordyn

Kaier's Father🤞🏽
U up?

Yeah.. what's up

Kaier's Father🤞🏽
Why u up?

Kaier is wide awake

Read

Kaier's Father🤞🏽 would like to FaceTime...

I fixed my shirt as I answered the FaceTime call, letting out a yawn in the process. Once Kentrell answered I instantly noticed a cup in his hand and his friends talking in the background

"You really up partying at 3 in the morning?"

"I ain partying. Lemme see my son"

I put Kaier's face him the camera catching him smile a tiny bit as he stared at the colorful tv screen that silently played peppa pig

"You needa take yo ass to sleep mane"

"So do you" I muttered under my breath so he couldn't hear me "what time you coming over here tomorrow"

"Sometime in the morning why? You got plans?"

"No. I was just checking because I did wanna get out of the house for a change. That's why I was gonna see what time you was coming"

"Where you tryina go?"

"I don't know. Somewhere.. this house is making me sad"

I looked down at Kaier seeing him put his fist in his mouth so I pulled it out and he frowned, starting to let out a cry

"Kaier don't start"

"Whatchu did?"

"Nothing. I just pulled his fist out his mouth"

"So you did do somethin"

"Kentrell bye"

"Hang this phone up and ima come beatcho ass"

"You need to come getcho child so I can go to sleep" I sighed before letting out another yawn

"I'm tryina take my son but you act like the world gone end if I keep him"

"No. It's not that and you know it..."

"What else it gone be Jordyn?" Kentrell started to ask with a slight attitude in his voice as he got up from where he sat and walked down the hall to a room "you actin like you'on trust me with MY fuckin baby"

"I do trust you..."

"Well what the problem is then? You acting like you scared ima have bitches around him or some"

"Probably will"

"See you tryin me"

"How? Cause everything been seeming pretty one sided with you lately Kentrell"

"How?"

"You sitting here entertaining hella females, probably have them thinking they're gonna play step momma to my son but you quick to catch an attitude if Chris was to call me or some other guy."

"You was entertaining that nigga while you was pregnant with my baby. Come on mane"

"I did not! I entertained him BEFORE I got pregnant. And even if, that never stopped you from worrying about other bitches while I was carrying your child. Because you didn't give two fucks about me"