Taken

Helloo! I'm back lol. It's been a while and I have kind of lost track of where this story was going but decided to wrap it up so the story is soon coming to an end. It was supposed to be a short story anyways. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Days after Chris woke up next to the handsome man who had him wrapped in his arms with a stinging sensation in his rear, Chris had felt the shameful sense of embarrassment that came with the remembrance of the previous night's events. How he wish he had forgotten of his disgraceful actions. Yet the lustful and yearning voice of the male who had echoed in his ears left him wanting more. His body stirred back to life with his cheeks flaring with a deep flush red that almost made his skin combust. The man who had reduced him to such plight simply woke up with the lingering scent of old whisky and cologne ,as if a Greek god in his bed. he had greeted Chris with a 'good morning' that had almost turned his insides to mush.

He was being played by the billionaire and he was slowly becoming a willing victim. They had spent the morning together, taking a shower together with the god of a man insisting to wash the shorter male and going as far as dressing him up in comfortable clothes as they made their way to have breakfast in a small, chic cafe near the club where Danny and Liam's brother, Ethan emerged. His eyes had narrowed into a thin line when his sight landed on his brother's flushed cheeks and the hand placed on the small of his back. The four of them shared knowing looks, nevertheless, they chose to remain quiet on what would have been seen as a night of lecherous bliss.

They parted on a good note,a surprise kiss on Chris's cheeks that made him shoot a small glare at the smirking man. "See you soon liebster."The man had sweetly whispered as his lips hovered over Chris's. After they were left alone,Danny and Chris were left with an awkward silence.

"So...are you two dating now?"Danny asked as he ruffled his hair.

"N-No!I mean...I'm not very sure."

The following days went on peacefully with Danny and Chris trying not to get killed by their mother's cooking. The Salvador siblings were so enamored by the two dominant males that their phones had atleast twenty calls daily. It was hard to say who the puppies in love were. Unfortunately thing began to go south...

"L-Liam..."The croaky voice that echoed through the line made the receiver's smirk drop and a line of instant worry carved his forehead.

"Calm down baby...I'll be there soon!" The man quickly left his office with a frown crowning the top of his handsome face.

It all started when Chris came home after a long day at work,his adorable features accompanied by a beautiful smile that grazed his lips,a smile which slowly faded away as he walked inside and searched the house,empty. His heart rate picked up at he began trying his brother's phone,then his mother yet,no reply. It was evident that something had happened to them. Looking at the food slowly turning cold on the table and the knives that had fallen on the floor. His heart sank as his knees gave up. For a long moment he sat on the floor,head unable to process anything. Finally he picked his phone back again,the only person coming to his mind as he called up Liam Knight. A mere second after, the man's delightful voice was heard but it soon turned to that of horror as Chris tried to vainly explain what had occurred.

His front door burst open to reveal a distressed male, his usually perfect hair a disheveled mess. He did not even manage to grab his coat. It was clear that he had been a dire rush to come to his beloved's rescue. Chris's trembling little hands reached out to Liam with a white envelop in between them.

"They...They've been taken away..."His voice was a mere whisper as he choked on his words and more tears overflown down his puffy eyes.

"Shh,it's okay now baby. We'll find them liebe...we'll do. I promise."The man got on his knees and wrapped his arms around the vulnerable male. Whoever hurt him will most definitely pay.