Dinner 2

Short chap.
Liam's POV:

A light breeze caressing his pale cheeks. His baby blues shooting small glances at me,sneakily. His smooth hair fluttered cutely. His eyes scanning the food with appreciation. His face was a light pink,with his adorable nose due to the spicy food.

Today's menu was Indian. Fish curry dipped in a red sauce comprising multiple spices. Roti,a type of flat bread made of flour ,mango pickles that only added to the spiciness. I would have been worried about my baby but it seems that he was liking it. Damn the way he licked his finger tips. The reason why I chose Indian is that it's eaten by hand.

Many people might find this unhygienic but if you wash your hands then, there's no problem and Western people do not know what they are missing.

"Indian,more precisely,Goan fish cuisine and perfectly made rotis. Even the pickles must have been stored for over a year." He said,totally absorbed by the food.

"As expected of the guy who studied  under the famous French chef." I smirked at his surprised look.

What did you expect from the mafia dear?

He took his glass which was filled with sherbet before taking a sip.

"So,I want to know the reason I'm here ,Liam." He said,dead serious.

This is where it gets awkward. Right now I should be apologising on my knees. I hurt him so badly. So fucking badly.

"I want to talk about us. Chris." I started but he quickly rebuked.

" There's nothing between us! I know you saved my life and I'm grateful for that but I didn't ask for your help. You helped me on your own accord and I'm not your friend. I was just pretending to be your cook for a while. I hope this is our last meeting Liam. I don't want to..." His words faltered. His voice somewhat stuttering. The sadness and betrayal was evident.

I felt a pang of guilt hit my heart. How could I be so stupid?

"I'm... " I stood up and walked closer to him and knelt down,"really sorry. Chris. Please won't you give me a chance."

His face was serious but I could see the surprise look in his cerulean eyes. His long eyelashes closed in and out in shock.

He got up,panicking slightly.

"G-Get up Liam. You don't have anything to apologise for." He said,his eyes teary,his voice hoarse.

He was about to cry ...

" I don't think I need to give you any kind of chance. Come on, you're a billionaire,any girl would fall for you. We've never... I- I should be going back. Bye Liam.".

He suddenly ran away,striding across the place and out the door. I stood up ready to chase him but my body stayed fixed. Several feeling running through my heart. Fear,Guilt,Regret... Scared to lose someone. Regretting having hurt them. Painful guilt bonding your words of apologies.

Get a hang on Liam. You cannot let him go!

I ran after him but he was already in the elevator so I rushed down the stairs,trying to find another elevator. Walking down sixty storeys is death...

Just as I was about to get through the elevator door, there was a loud noise and in a flash,darkness engulfed the place.

What the heck is happening? Chris....

Short chap ,sorry. Next chapter sexy for sure and tell me what u guys think his the story should proceed.