office date||

Chris's pov:

Liam was warm compared to the cold room. Maybe it was not that cold but having been accustomed to not sleeping in AC'ed rooms and being the cold blooded species I was,I hated being under 20 degrees. Though I love snow and I love when it snows. Everything is just so white and fluffy and I can drink hot chocolate while watching my cute siblings have snowball fights; I never took part in these cause they would never hit me and even fight against someone who would hit me with a snowball,so watching is the best I can do.#overprotectivesiblings. (tag your protective sibling!)

"Are you cold?" A gentle voice rang against my ear bringing me out of my thoughts. I nodded,burying my face further into his shirt. He had removed his coat and I was thankful that I could now feel more of his body warmth.

"Could you wait here for a minute. I'll be right back." He said as he got up,making me almost whine as my hot water bottle got up going through the door opening in the adjoint room. I took this moment to glance lazily around the room. As always Liam's taste was classy and expensive but still really good.

It was a simple room with a huge mahogany desk in the middle and some shelves with some books. There was a small cactus in one corner of the room,right under the windows. The room somehow gave a homey feel with the TV set and the couch in one corner. Quite comfortable indeed. As I have mentioned before,every office should have couches! Couches are the best!

I suddenly felt Liam's coat being pulled from my shivering body but then something even softer and warm was wrapped around me. A comfy duvet!
The bitter-sweet smell of grounded coffee wafted around with smoke rising from the cups. God I love the scent of coffee,it's so calming.

The saccharine taste melted my senses as I totally leaned on Liam,enjoying the warmth exuding from his body. Okay,I don't have a sweet tooth but there are those periods where you crave something sweet. Similar to mood swings. Right now I was feeling way too comfortable. Someone could die in front of me and I wouldn't even budge.

"Wanna watch a movie ?" Liam asked,chuckling when he moved to get the remote but I yanked him back and buried myself in his arms; his chest against my back and his muscular,protective arms around my lean body.

"Sure but I don't know what to watch. Sorry but I have been watching only anime and Asian dramas lately,so I only know a few hit Hollywood movies." I said sheepishly,trying not to sound like a weeaboo.

"How about we binge watch an anime series you've not watched yet?" He said with a smile. Wait oh my gosh! Liam watches anime? How cool is that? I want to marry him right now! Wait Chris! Your mind is going at hundred a mile. Calm down.

Aish! Why do I get so excited when it's about anime?

"Sure. How about we watch a studio Ghibli movie though? Uh... Howl's moving castle?" Again Liam smiled at me and nodded as he sipped some black coffee. God why did you bless this one person with such a handsome,heart-fluttering smile which is bad for my heart?

"Howl's moving castle it is then!"

We stayed there watching the movie in a serene silence as Liam became my own plush pillow. He would not let me feel uncomfortable not would he let me do something for myself. His slightly calloused  fingers would comb my hair with such tenderness that would make me relax against his hard yet soft body.

He felt safe.

He felt like home.

Unfortunately like that the day was coming to an end and I just did not want to unglue myself from Liam.

"Well,I'm sad to say this myself but I need to go. I really wanted to invite you to dinner but it seems like I have really important work that can't be postponed. I'm sorry." Liam said with those big puppy-eyes and I could almost see puppy ears folded on top of his raven hair.

"No worries. I'm sure you are busy. I had a great time. Thank you." I said,still lying in his embrace,not showing any effort to move nor did he. Instead he held me even tighter.

"I'll drop you home first." He said as he picked me up in a princess carry. My face flushed pink as I tried not to think of this as embarrassing.
Come on Chris,people who are dying  are sometimes carried to the hospital like this so no need to feel embarrassed.

"But I came in my car." I protested.

"All the better. I can pick you up to get your car. Another excuse to get to meet up with you." He smirked.

Damn...

"We need to use less fuel so that we can save the world from global warming!" I grunted as he laughed.

" Damn you're so cute baby." I pouted

That's a wrap. Hey guys,been a while! I said I would take a break but here I am! Again torturing you guys with my boring chaps. Maybe I can write something sexy for the next chapter...😎 Also I wrote a short story with a historical Chinese kind of set up so follow me to know when it will be out! Plz comment and don't forget to like!