~85~

"See? All better."

"Noona you really fixed Edward!"

"When we get home I can wash him and make him good as new, only if you can sleep with a different plushie for a day while he soaks."

"Can I...C-Can I sleep with you?..."

"I don't see why not."

"In your room?"

"Sure."

"With lots of blankies?"

"You can never have enough blankies."

"Jungkook!"

"Hyungie!"

You quickly step out of the way and watch Jimin pull his brother into his embrace and let out a stifled cry.

"Jungkook! Are you alright?!"

"I-I'm okay H-Hyungie! I promise!"

"Oh my god..."

Your heart falls to your stomach when you watch Jimin's hands lightly glide over his brother's face and place little kisses on his cheeks, tears dripping off of his chin onto his shirt.

"J-Jungkook..."

"I'm sorry Hyungie...I'm so sorry..."

"Why didn't you tell me?...why didn't you say something about all of this?.."

Jungkook gives you a sad look and you move to grasp Jimin's wrist, his hand gripping onto your bandages gently.

"Baby...what are these? Are you hurt? What happened?"

"I'll explain everything Jimin...let's go out into the waiting room for a minute so the nurses can come in, okay?"

Jimin's face relaxes incredibly and he gives you a small nod as you lead him out of the room and back into the waiting room where you both sit down in the uncomfortable cloth chairs, Jimin's hands worriedly skimmimg your bandages.

"I um...kind of...beat the shit out of his teacher."

"Are you too hurt..."

"No...it's just flesh wounds...apparently while punching his teacher I must have punched the floor a couple times...or I just punched him so hard that it split my hands open."

"Baby..."

"I couldn't help it...I only saw red...Jimin it was horrible...the things he was doing to him...who knows h-how long...that has been going o-on.."

"I wish he would have talked to me..."

"You don't understand Jimin...if I were in his shoes...I would be too embarrassed to tell anyone about it."

"O-Oh....where did you say that teacher is?"

"Jimin-"

"I could get a couple in I bet until the nurses got me."

"We already have it sorted out with the police...I'm not going to go down for beating his ass...Jungkook is really emotionally distraught...I think the best thing is just to act normal and try to get his mind off of it..."

"Yeah...you're right...I'm still pissed though."

You feel your stomach flutter when you see Jimin tighten his jaw and push his hand through his hair angrily, your cheeks burning with a slight blush.

Oh my god Y/N NOT THE TIME.

"Does he get to come home tonight?"

"Yeah...they want to watch him for a few hours but he'll be able to go home..."