~46~

Why me....

Why...me...

Jungkook stumbles out of the classroom and tenderly grips the wall as sweat drips off of his forehead into the linoleum floor, his knees buckling and dropping him down with a loud thunk.

Why...me...

No...I can't fall down...

Then Noona will get worried...I don't want to worry her...good boys don't make others worry...

With his last bit of strength Jungkook pulls himself off of the ground and begins walking down the hallway while gripping his chest, sharp pains shooting through his body everytime he takes a breath.

Oh no...

Are my ribs broken?..

I don't feel so good...

I'm hurting...

Noona why can't you be here right now...

Jungkook takes soft short breaths as he exits the school and stands outside of the building, a familiar voice pulling him out of his haze.

"Student? Is that you? The one with the cool hair?"

Jungkook looks up at the man standing in front of him and he feels tears welling in his eyes, his body slumping against the hard bricks.

"Woah...you don't look so good..do you-"

"Would you.....give....me a....ride home?...."

"I mean...sure but you look pretty roughed up. All I have is a motorcycle."

"That's fine..."

Noona...

I want Noona...

I don't want anything else...

Jungkook blushes softly when the man puts his arm around his neck and helps him get to the motorcycle, his deep brown eyes watching his every move.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yes...just...please..."

"Alright then...I don't like it though.."

Jungkook leans forward and rests his head on the back of the man as he watches the world quickly passing him by, every bump feeling like someone is stabbing him in the chest.

I'll make it...

I'll make it to Noona...she loves me...

"You alright back there?"

Jungkook gives a tender thumbs up and closes his eyes, a single tear rolling down his cheek and getting lost amongst the wind whipping against his skin.

I'm cold...I bet Noona is so warm...Hyung likes to keep the house nice and warm during the day...

"Student?"

"Mm..."

"Student?"

"Huh?..."

"We're here."

Jungkook weakly tilts his head up and slides himself off of the motorcycle while sitting down on the sidewalk, his ribs very obviously broken as his vision begins to get fuzzy.

"Hey...you look pale...I'll go get someone-"

"No.....No....Thank you...kind stranger..."

"No problem Kiddo....see you around..."