~47~

"Noona..."

"Shhh come on let's get you inside now so you can rest."

You carefully help Jungkook out of the Taxi you three took back to their apartment as Jimin gets out and feels his way to your hand, his face tight with slight agitation.

Poor Jimin...

He's his older brother...

"Noona..."

"Yes?"

"Will you stay the night with me again?...please?..."

"Sure. Tomorrow I'll go to your school and get your work so you can work on it while you're gone."

"G-Gone?"

"Well yeah...you can't go to school with two severely fractured ribs the doctor said you needed lots of rest."

"No Noona...I can go to school..."

"Jungkook you're literally dead weight I'm practically carrying you up these stairs you have to miss school until you can walk better."

You look over at the obvious fear that crosses Jungkook's battered face as you make it back you his room and help him lay down in his bed, Jimin's body leaning against the doorframe.

"Do you want to pick up his medication Y/N?...I can stay here with him if you like."

"Yeah! That's a great idea. Wait..am I allowed to pick them up?"

"I'll call the pharmacy and let them know you're coming."

"Okay...Jungkook before your medicine wears off I'm gonna go pick it up alright? You stay in bed and get some rest."

Jungkook nods tenderly and settles down into the thick plush comforter on his bed as you get up and walk into the living room with Jimin, your arm tenderly reaching out and lacing around his waist.

"Do you want me to pick up anything else?"

Jimin's cheeks turn bright red as he rests his head in your hair, his shoulder sinking into your embrace.

"Maybe some banana milk for Jungkook..he really likes that stuff..."

"I was talking about you Jimin."

"O-Oh...um...I don't think so..."

"Alright then, I'm going to head out."

"Wait Y/N!"

"Yeah?"

"I do want something."

"What is it?"

"A kiss."

Smooth.

You nod softly and press your lips against his as he melts into the kiss, his plump lips tender against yours.

"I like your kisses."

"Well...you can have as many as you like Jimin."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

After another kiss you quietly make your way out of the apartment and onto the busy snowy sidewalks, your mind finally able to wander.

Poor Jungkook...

I feel so bad for him right now...he has to be hurting so badly...

I can't wait to go to his school, I need to inspect this place, I feel like something weird is going on here.

"Y/N!"

Eh?

When you round the corner towards the pharmacy you smile at Hobi, who excitedly makes his way to you.

"Hey Hobi! What's up?"

"Nothin much Kiddo, what are you on this side of town for?"

"Ah...Jimin's little brother needs some medicine so I'm going to pick it up for him."

"Care for some company?"

"Sure, why not."

You give Hobi another smile as you both begin making your way down the street, Hobi's voice breaking the awkward silence.

"How's your mom?"

"Ah...she's good...nothing has changed much with her sickness so it's basically the same."

"That's good I mean...it's good it hasn't gotten worse."

"I agree! How's the coffee shop?"

"Ugh. It was no fun after you left, I actually had to take coffee to customers all the time so I quit. Now I'm a bouncer at a club."

"Ooooo, you're really moving up."

"You too Kiddo! You look really good."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You look happier, at the coffee shop you always looked like you wanted to die."

"Funny, I did."

You and Hobi both let out giggles as you make your way to the pharmacy, Hobi stopping in front of it before you go in.

"Well, I gotta go to work Kiddo I work nights now since it's a club. Be safe walking back."

"You too Hobi!"

When you go inside of the pharmacy you quietly make your way to the counter and look up at the woman, your hands placing the prescription paper in front of her.

"Hi there, I'm here to pick up a prescription for Jeon Jungkook."

"Ah yes, his brother just called and cleared you for pickup. I'll be right back."

While she's getting the medicine around you walk around the store and begin putting different snacks in the basket, banana milk being the first item you put inside.

Jungkook loves this stuff so much I buy it every week now.

I'm staying with them a lot right now...I'm barely even at home at night anymore...it's just so hard to go home when you know you're going to an empty house full of your dead father's stuff and dying mother's stuff.

Plus...something is obviously up with Jungkook right now...his poor hair...

As you're walking through the store you make your way to the hair section and throw a really good shampoo into the basket along with some scissors, Jungkook's name soon coming over the intercom letting yours know his medicine is ready.

Finally.

...............

"Have a wonderful day."

"You too!"

You smile kindly at the woman as you make your way outside and back onto the snowy streets, your hands gripping the bags close to you.

These are heavy.

Good thing I don't have very long to walk.

Hopefully I can make Jungkook's night better with all of this...I don't want him to be sad....

I still don't feel like he's telling me the truth, when I saw the way his teacher was looking at him...it made my spine tingle.

Something isn't right about that guy, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it and I swear if that teacher did do this to Jungkook I'll have his job.

(A/N): 💜 sorry it's boring :D but have you caught onto anything yet??? 😏😏😏😏😏