💖chapter thirty seven💖

Happy valentine's day lovers 💜💜💜🌹🌹🌹 

                       Raymond

It took me few days to settle down. Since I know how to make some dishes and clean a house, getting a maid is of no use. I also got a Lexus car. I had Benz on my mind, but since I still have mine at my father's house, getting another one will be a crowd of Benz.

The sun pierced through the curtains, waking me from my sweet dreams. Fuck! It's past eight already. Today's the 12th day of may and I have decided to pay Monica a visit. I really don't know how she or Troy or Amber will accept anything I tell them, but there's no harm in trying. At least, the dream I had is a good omen for me.

Getting up from the huge mattress, I straighten the bed and walked into bedroom. Shit! I haven't spoken to mom yet. At least, she wouldn't judge or yell at me for any of my decisions unlike my dad. He always think his decisions must be followed and no one, absolutely no one can stop or say otherwise.

I got out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and using another to dry my face and hair. Applying my cream and sprays, I walked to the full closet. Yeah, I hate roll-on so I prefer spray deodorant and the rest.

My room is the master bedroom so every thing is huge. From the bed, to the bath tub, and then the closet. Walking inside, there's the shoe sections, jewelry table and clothes sections. It is indeed very spacious. Dressed in a pair of jeans, shirt and a black strainers, I walked out of the closet.

Attached to the doors of the closet stands a huge mirror. I guess this room was built in respect of a lady. Well, I will definitely get a wife someday.

I used both of my perfumes, arranged my hair in front of the mirror before grabbing my keys and left, ensuring everywhere was locked properly.

At first, I wanted to contact Troy or Amber because one way or the other, I somehow found their numbers. I drove peacefully due to the traffic free road. Lekki road is as smooth as fuck. Damn it! There's no place like home.

Before getting to Monica place, I decided to stop by the supermarket to get something for her. While getting in, I bumbed into someone, a lady to be precised. "I'm sorry", she said when I bent down to pick up her purse.

"Hey you go", I stood up handing the purse to her. "You again!", she exclaimed having a mixed expression on her face. "Wow. Maureen ike. Nice to meet you again", I sighed stretching out my hand for a shake.

"Hold on", she said looking confused and surprised at the same time. "How did you get to know my full name because I remember vividly, I didn't tell you my surname".

"I have my way around", I smirked.

She sighed.

"Whatever. Thanks anyway and watch your steps before you bumb into everyone here". "About the other day, did you by any chance talk to your parents about it?", I questioned.

"And why will I? I trust my parents and have known them all my life so I don't need to question them", she rolled her eyes. "I know I'm trespassing but how old are you?", I asked.

"Will be 23 by August", she sighed.

"August 3rd?",

"Yes, how did you know?", she looked confused more than ever.

"One advice, question your parents about this", I smiled tapping her shoulder and left her in her confused state. I went inside, shopped for few things including a bouquet of flowers.

Finally, I'm now parked in front of Monica's house. To be honest, I'm actually nervous. After five years of disappearance, I suddenly show up. I really don't know what to expect but definitely, I will try my very best.

Getting down from the car, I pressed the lock button and walked to the gate. I was about to gingle on the bell when I noticed the gate wasn't locked.

                            Monica

"Waki waki my sugar baby", I tickled her, causing her to laugh. I hugged her singing a birthday song to her. May 12,I was gifted with the most precious stone. "Kiss mommy", I said. She leaned and kissed me. "That's my baby. Now, let's go have a healthy shower", I carried her from the bed to the bathroom. Removed her nightie and threw it to the laundry bag.

All this while, the parlour has been decorated with balloons, ribbons and birthday writings. Her two huge cakes set on the centre table with bottles of wine set beside them. Everyone was present doing one thing or the other. The kitchen was all cooking up with different foods.

I brushed her beautiful white set of milk teeth and gave her a cool birthday bath while singing songs for her. Creamed her body with her baby oil, wore her panties before sitting her on the bed.

"I have a surprise for you angel", I kissed her forehead. "Yaayy!", she exclaimed, hitting her hands together. I went to her wardrobe and brought out the lovely bum short, top and blue strainers I got for her. Well, this isn't her gift though, but my baby needs to look hot like her mother.

I packed her sweet long natural hair in a pretty way, using pins to hold each areas. She looks so pretty just like me. Wore her a new set of jewelries and small lip gloss to prevent her lips from peeling.

"Mommy, are we going out?", she asked with her angelic voice looking up. I carried her to my length and said, "I have more than going out for you love".

"Do I have a very big cake because I dreamt you gave me a cake", she stated demonstrating how big the cake would be with her hands. "We will see about that baby", I laughed walking through the stairs.

"Happy birthday baby Kim", they all yelled. She just kept smiling and speechless I guess. I dropped her down, one by one, she ran to each of then and gave them a warm big cuddle starting from her grandma. Staring at her, I remembered my 18th birthday. What an experience I will never forget in my life.

"Now you can make a wish and blow out the lights", I said, after we finished singing a birthday song. She closed her eyes and seconds later, opened them and blew off the lights.

"Baby, what did you wish for?", I asked out of curiosity. Her little tiny baby voice spoke out, "I wished to see my daddy". Every one was taken by surprise, just then a knock hit the door.

...