💖chapter thirty five💖

Warning❌❌: Sexual content

                       Raymond

It's been years since I left lagos, Nigeria. My crazy dad refused me having anything called gadget and even though I should have, I mustn't be on any social media until I graduate.

At first, I was really fraustrated and wanted to accept the worst if I disobeyed him but mom adviced me to be careful with my decisions and be wise. Then, I decide do be calm till I'm strong enough on my own.

All the money sent to me by them, I spent wisely. My cousin, on the other hand, was really a good friend and supporter.

Though, he tried all his best to make me date some girls over there but I couldn't bring myself to love any of them.

No lies, they were so pretty. Some with blond hair, some with afro, slim, sexy, cute and beautiful but none is like my Monica. Most of them are spoilt rich brats who think they can have any guy to themselves anytime and any how they please.

I wouldn't deny the fact I had sex with few. No, let me rephrase that, I made out with few. Sometimes, I was drugged and will pass out on them, sometimes, I was high. But when I look up at any of their faces, I immediately turn off and leave them wondering why I suddenly changed. But the last lady, she confined in me and I left her with an advice unlike the others.

Flash back

"Hey handsome. You like what you see?", a blond lady approached me at the bar. Damn! She was sexy. The clothes she had on was like a second skin revealing her shaped curves.

I looked at her, seeing her sexy curves. The alcohol is my system was at work. I paid the bar man, definitely, I don't drink with my cousin.

My cousin always force me to the bar and leave me to attend to his girls. And he will always leave me with some cash to pay for whatever I had.

Grabbing her by the waist, we headed to the hotel. I paid for a room. Immediately she closed the door behind her, she rush me to the bed.

Unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning the jeans, she pulled it along with my underwear and threw it to the other side of the room.

Grabbing my dick, she started stroking it with her right hand allowing a moan escape under my breathe before plunging it into her mouth.

She stood up and pushed me to the bed. She hurriedly pulled out her skimpy outfit. That's when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra nor a lingerie.

She jumped on me like a hungry lion and continued from where she stopped with my dick. She stroked and stroked, even sucked my balls.

I rolled her over and suckled on her nipples. I kissed her and sucked her soft spot letting out sexy moans from her.

In as much as she wanted her lips on mine, I didn't give her that. She would tangled her hands in my hair and try pulling me down her pussy to suck.

I have never sucked or eaten a pussy before and hers won't be the first. I overpowered her and play with her nipples, pinching them making her moan even louder.

"Fuck! Thrust that silly dick of yours in me now", she hissed. I moved up to her nipples, thats when I looked at her face and got her real image. Immediately my dick fell.

I stood up, walked over to where she threw my clothes to and put them on. She sat up right and started yelling. "What the fuck do you think you are doing? You think you can make me burn and have a deep urge for you and just walk away".

I smirked and walk to the door without a word before she pulled me begging for my touch. "Okay fine. If you won't fuck me, just make me squirt please". I looked at her and had pity on her.

She starting kiss me on my neck, using one of her hands to massage her thighs. I laid her down and started massaging her clit before thrusting with my middle finger.

She let out a low moan, passing the message that she was enjoying whatever I was doing to her body. Her pussy hole was enough to contain three or four fingers so I thrust in my second finger making her moan louder. "Yes! yes! Shit!".

It took about thirty minutes before she had an orgasm. "Hope you're satisfied?", I smirk walking over to the bathroom to wash my hand. All the while I was thrusting, my dick didn't rise at all. "Thanks", she blunted out smiling with full satisfaction.

"I'm not a whore.. ", she started, when I was at the door about to leave. "Actually, I'm the last born from a wealthy home but I just wanted to clear my head because my stupid and ungrateful boyfriend broke up with me this morning. I'm sorry for dragging you along into my mess".

"I wouldn't say I can relate but, I can only say few things", I walked up to her and squat. "Don't punish yourself or push yourself to do crazy things. Sleeping around won't solve your problem. You are young and surely, Mr right will locate you", I smiled, stood up and left.

Flash over

It's been five years since I last spoke or communicated with any of my friends. Been a year since I graduated from school. I'm a proud graduate from one of the best universities in New York with one of the best results.

I now work at an electronics company. My dad's dream for me is to inherit his company and make it better. Yes, I will but I want to prove to him that I'm strong with or without his wealth.

Though, I'm a citizen of united states since I was born here but still, my heart and life is in my home country, Nigeria. Most People find it hard to believe mixed. I'm both a Yoruba and Igbo blood.

My dad is a Yoruba man but never act like one, while my mom, a pretty Igbo lady. But yet, I can neither speak Yoruba nor Igbo. My native names are Bolanle and Obiora.

Sticking my head out of the car window to enjoy the breeze that came to my direction, I inhaled it. Home sweet home. Funnily enough, the ikeja was just a bit different.

I was expecting more to change but was disappointed. I checked in a hotel at lekki phase 1. I told neither my mom nor dad about my return so checking in a hotel is the best option for me.

...