💖Chapters six💖

"Yummy, I love fruits", she said as soon as he brought some fruits along side with the food and drinks.

"Silly you. You're just a baby", he joked as he sat next beside her.

"Why must every one call me a baby?  My mom, Amber and now you!. Am a big girl", she grumbled putting on a cute face.

"Okay Mrs big girl.. Can we eat now?", he said with a smirk on his lips.

Staring at his pink lips, she took one of the chips on the tray, put it in her mouth and bit her lips unconsciously.

"Do you wanna have a taste", he said applying the chips paste on his lips winking at her.

"Stop it ray, we are in public please", she pleaded shyly..

"Okay, fine. You win this time", he said licking the paste off his lips. "I will taste my lips instead".

They laughed at his statement.

"Excuse us, can we join you both", Troy and Amber quietly in chorus so as to not attract any attention to the table.

"Have you ever asked permission in your life before", he asked laughing at Troy who was acting like a gentleman.

"Don't mind him. Yes, you both can", Monica said laughing at the remark Raymond made about Troy.

They both sat down joining in the laughter. They joked and played while eating until Susan one of katrina's crew walked up to them and whispered into Raymond's ear.

"Tell your queen of England that am busy having lunch with my friends and girlfriend", he said with a harsh tone banging the table which attracted few people's attention.

On seeing what was happening between Raymond and the girl she sent to him, she angrily walked up to them with her other girls.

"What's going in here?", she asked in a demanding voice.

Now everybody had focus and attention on them like a show in the cinema.

"Katrina can you just behave yourself for once in this school and stop embarrassing yourself and the school's name", Troy said shaking his head in disappointed.

"Why didnt you tell Monica that when she's busy flirting with my boyfriend", she shouted back at Troy who juss sat down like nothing was happening. "And you this cheap whore, stay away from raymond if you don't wanna cry in this school", she threatened Monica.

Monica took her glass of juice, emptied the content, stared straight into katrina's eyes and said, "I don't have time for your troubles, just go to the library and arrange the books if you have nothing doing".

"Wow, she even got some nerves to talk back", one of katrina's crew said.

"I won't warn you again little girl, be careful with the lioness", with that she walked out angrily with her bad butterflies.

"Am really sorry for the troubles", Raymond apologized to both girls especially Monica while Troy disgarded the students..

"It's okay ray. It wasn't any one's fault that Katrina can't get you off her mind neither is it anyone's fault that's she's a proud rude girl.. So am really okay", she replied assuring him with a smile.

"Thanks for understanding", he said pecking her cheeks. "Awwwwwwn, you both are so sweet", Amber said blushing,"wish Troy can be as sweet as raymond", she said pretending to be crying.

"Babe, you know am sweet juss the way you like it", Troy who was behind tickled her which made her laugh out loud.

"Sure, you're right", she said still laughing.

*bell rings*

"Am sure you all heard the bell", one of the teachers who entered the hall said.

"Yes sir", they chorused and left the hall   quietly.

         ***********

"Today's was so cool, except for katrina's drama", Amber said as they all walked to the car park. "Am really sorry guys for the mess earlier, I just really don't understand why she's head over heels for me", raymond said and the rest laughed hard.

"Why are you guys laughing, did I say something funny?", he asked surprised.

"No, you didn't. But you asked a really funny question which you should know the answer already", Amber said

"Dude, you're really cute and you're rich. You're the son of a billionaire which makes you a billionaire too.. So which girl wouldn't want to be yours when you have all these qualities in you", Troy said tapping ray's shoulders.

"Monica", Amber said

"Yeah she's different. That's one of the reasons I fell for her", Raymond said winking at Monica. 

"Awwwn, so sweet of you", chorused Amber and Troy.

"Enough of the sweet talk, let's just go home. Am already tired", Monica said shyly. "Okay your majesty", ray said teasing her.

"Bye guys", Troy and Amber said waving to them.

They got to where the car was parked and saw Katrina resting beside the car.

"Excuse me", Raymond said nicely but she ignored him.

"Ray, let her be", Monica interrupted. "Okay babe", he replied but was still mad at Katrina. He just wanted to slap her out of the way but monica stopped him continuously. "You can used the passenger door to get in instead", she told him and he smile, "I didn't even think of that, thanks babe", he kissed her which made Katrina jealous the more.

She stood and watched  them enter the car through the passenger's door and was disappointed because she didn't succeed with her plans.

Raymond being mean, started the engine and zoomed off knocking Katrina down. "Sorry", he said and drove off.

At the gate, he returned the gate pass and headed to katrina's house.

"You shouldn't have done that ray. What if she got injured. what will you tell the principal if she reports us", monica said feeling bad for Kat.

"Trust me, I didn't injure her and moreover, she wasn't ready to leave the side of the car and that was my only option. Am sorry babe, I won't do it again", he said with a puppy face.

"It's okay. Am not angry, am just worried you know. Kat is really dramatic and she is crazy. That's all.. Am not mad at you", she assured him smiling.

"Thanks babe", he smiled and hugged her. "Lest I forget, weekend is near. Would you like to go out with me", he asked hoping to get a positive answer.

"Hmm, will think about it. I need to tell mom first", she said smiling.

"Okay, will call you tomorrow evening to confirm", he replied as he parked in front of her house.

Wow😮!  wow😮!  wow😮!

Katrina is not only rude but also a trouble maker. This is sad 🙁🙁🙁🙁

What do you think about Monica's bravery💃💃💃 during lunch. She's indeed a strong girl. 💖💖

Chapter seven coming up soon 😍😍🔥🔥🔥💃💃💃

Don't forget to vote and share, thank you. 🙏🙏🙏

Love you guys😉😘😘💋💋💋💋💋