Rajak Kertia x reader

Happy valentine's day everyone~
I'm sorry for everyone that is waiting for their request:( please be patient with me..
Actually, this one shot is not valentine's day themed but i think this one shot suits today's day full of sweetness. I hope everyone enjoy your valentine's day either at home or maybe at a date with your love ones. I have a secret at the bottom of the story so make sure to check it😊
Anyways, please enjoy~❤️
Modern AU
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I sighed as i sat on the bed, today was very weird. First, i woke up with the other side of the bed empty, when usually Rajak will shower me with morning kisses as i snuggle up to his chest, enjoying our morning together. Second, rajak left without having breakfast with me, only leaving a single note behind saying that he's going somewhere with Karias.

I decided to just brush away my thoughts and go make myself some breakfast to fill up my empty stomach. I was in the middle of munching on my waffle and enjoying my cup of coffee when someone rings the bell. I put down my waffle and ran to the door to find no one but a note and a single rose above the welcome mat.

I carefully picked it up, a familiar scent filling my nostrils from the rose as i smiled.

"This is rajak's perfume..." i muttered as i opened the note slowly.

"To my dearest Y/N, i'm very sad that i wasn't able to wake up with you in bed and enjoy breakfast together but please forgive me, my love. I have a little game for you so please bear with me. Dress up and go to the place below, sweetheart. Bring the rose with you and be careful always, love you.

Place: where we met"

I smiled at the memories of where we first met as i walked in to finish my breakfast and get dressed up. I wore a simple sundress and put light make up on. I stare back at the reflection of me and smiled confidently before taking my purse and car keys as i head out to play this little game of his.

-timeskip-
I arrived at a park near our former high school, where we in fact meet a few years ago. I was crying silently at the park near the river because i found out that my ex cheated on me. At that time, Rajak was a classmate of mine so he found me and tried to comforted me. We became friends after and got close. He asked me out when we entered the same university. It was a very sweet memory so this is a very special place for me.

I was enjoying the view when suddenly a small little girl pulled on the corner of my shirt, holding a rose and a note. She smiled at me and handed me the rose and the note, then she runs back to her mother who smiled at me as i smiled back and bowed down slightly when they excuse themselves.

I smelled the rose to find the same very familiar fragrance. I smiled as i opened the note.

"Good job, sweetheart. As a reward, have a cup of (favorite flavor) ice cream,"

i look around confusedly when suddenly a young man tapped my shoulder as he handed me a cup of (favorite flavor) ice cream and smiled brightly at me. I was about to grab my wallet when he stopped me, "A young blond man payed it awhile ago" he said as he smiled one last time and excused himself.

I walked to a nearby bench to enjoy my ice cream as i continue reading the letter. I sighed contently as the sweet taste satisfy my taste buds.

"Now just take your time and enjoy your ice cream, my love. Go to the next place after you finished eating and bring those roses with you and take care, i love you sweetheart.

Place: our first date"

I quickly finished my ice cream and cringed softly as i got a brain freeze from the coldness. After make sure that i have all my things with me, i drove to a cafe not too far away from here, where we have our first date. Its a small and cozy cafe with the best caramel frappuccino and chocolate croissant i've ever tasted.