16.

I got a bad bitch, I don't need another (Bad bitch, I don't need another)
Her skin smooth and brown, like peanut butter
She tell me cum, you know I'm on a double
She t-t-t-t, thick, like Chose, she make me stutter
That pussy good, don't disrespect me
Talkin' 'bout puttin' on a rubber (Bitch, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I buy you a brand new bracelet custom made by IceBox
You too beautiful, bae
I can't fuck you with the lights out (I)
That pussy so cold, I swear to God it's like a icebox

February 13

Tatyianna

Weeks have past since I've been to the doctor and I still can't believe it

Weeks have past since I've been to the doctor and I still can't believe it. I am 2 months pregnant.

It's crazy I still haven't told Polo the news, but I plan on surprising him today, I would've waited till Valentine's Day but .. I'm anxious.

He keep telling me how he don't want me to get him anything and all of that, so it's going to be the perfect day to surprise him with the news.

I haven't been having any morning sickness like that, so I know he doesn't think I'm pregnant.

It's really going to be a big surprise. Because we planned on waiting down the line for babies, since I'm on birth control, well, WAS.

The one day I missed going to get my shot, we had to be some dumbasses.

But this baby is not a mistake. We lay down and have sex, knowing a baby can come up at any time.

I'm just glad it's with somebody I really want to be with, nothing temporary.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow, but we giving our gifts today, since we going Miami for the weekend.

He surprised me this morning with my gifts, which included some bath and body works lotions and mists, Victoria secret panties and bras , AirPods, some UGGs, some roses, and some chocolate.

It felt like it was my birthday and Christmas all over again.

Everything was literally in the bed when I woke up this morning, I was so surprised.

He out right now getting us some some snacks for the plane ride, so I had to hurry up and decorate the room before he got back.