14. New Years

Hope you can keep it real 'cause I'm fucking with you,
But you stop playing games and we can do that too,
I'd rather be your N-I-G-G-A ,So we can smoke weed and sip lean all day,
Bae, come put that pussy on me..Stop lookin' 'cause she tooken, homie,
She in Calabasas cookin' for me
I love the way she wear her hair, lace fronts and all,
I love the way she make 'em stare, do makeup and all,
If you seen her in them drawers, you'd see what I mean
Bae, I'ma keep it G, I need you here on my team..

Rod Wave- Braceface

January 1st

Tatyianna

We  are getting ready to celebrate the new year, 2020

We are getting ready to celebrate the new year, 2020.

Today was gone be a chill day, just spending time with family and friends.

His mom and sister were here, my mom, my sisters, Gabrielle , and Tjay.

AUTHORS NOTE: Taty has 3 siblings which is a brother and two sisters >Tay, Kaylin & Jayla.. hasn't really been introduced into the story yet. Y'all already know Polo's sister from the first couple chapters > Isis.

My brother had to work so he couldn't make it.

Me and my mom cooked seafood. I was suppose to cook it Christmas but I was lazy and just ended up making Alfredo.

We made lobster, crab, shrimp, and sausage seafood boil with potatoes and corn.

Im already knowing this shit finna be fye asfffff! I've been craving seafood lately.

" Baby I'm so proud of you. You graduated at 16. You didn't make the dumb decisions I did by getting pregnant at 13 and dropping out at 14 You started your own business doing hair at 17.  And this year you'll be graduating from college.You just make me a proud mom. I just hate I couldn't fully take care of y'all like I should've ", my mom said, getting teary eyed.

" Thank you mama! You know you've always pushed me to go harder and I appreciate you for it and I've never fault you for missing out on some.. you know I got over that", I said, as I hugged her.

I understood everything she said. Hell I'm proud I didn't get pregnant that young like she did.

Everybody in the family swear up and down I was gone be just like her. But here I am with my own salon. Did I say my own? Yes ma'am.

That was one of my gifts from Polo.

I got my OWN salon, my OWN brand new benz and my own mf money!