9.

If them bitches around you, better be blood.
If it ain't me or your mama, shouldn't be showing you no love..
Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy..
Baby I'm gang bout ya, ain't playing no games bout ya.

Summer Walker- I'll Kill You

Ages: Taty-21. Gabrielle-22. Polo-22. Tjay-20.

Polo

I've been having a busy week and shit, so I can finally take Taty out and shit

I can't wait till her birthday and shit so a nigga can really show out for her. She really don't like the club scenes, but she do for me.

Right now she just be going because I be having performances and shit.

She only got a couple months till her 22nd birthday and a Nigga gone show out.

People be disagreeing with our age but shit she more mature than the other bitches I've fucked with. Mfs used to a nigga fw grown ass bitches , idk why they tripping when we only a year apart.

She finna graduate  college and all and had her own shit at 16/17. My baby can't be fucked with fr.

These old ass bitches barely can get shit in they names and they pushing 30.

I know she ain't really had nothing since she was really on her own, so ofcourse I'm showing her different.

I can't believe it, but I'm really in love and shit.

" Baby is this outfit okay?", Taty said, as she walked in front of me.

She had on a lil skimpy ass outfit , she really trying to show off her ass and shit.

" Yeah you know you always looking good babygirl", I said as I smacked her ass.

I swear her ass just keep  getting thick and shit on a nigga.

But it that's birth control, she got on it as soon as she moved here.

Since a nigga like shooting up the club , we ain't want no slip ups. And we ain't ready , we got a lot of time.

We about to go to the mall and shit, I guess I'll spoil her little crybaby ass today.

She can get anything she want, I got her.

Tatyianna

Polo literally bought everything I touched, I swear his hardheaded ass don't never listen

But I'm not complaining, I ain't really use to having so much shit until now and it feels so good.

We've been dating for 6 months now and I really can't wait to see what the future has stored for us.

We we're about to walking in the restaurant but I made him take some pictures of me first.

" You better like them because I ain't taking no more Taty", he said, as he handed me back my phone.

" Boy you know if I waned you to , you would. Stop playing ", I said , as I playfully rolled my eyes.

" You know one day them bitches gone get stuck , keep on ", he said, chuckling, as he opened the door for me to walk in.

Lord knows that boy really is my heart. I know we ain't been together for long, but this feel so right.

••••••••••

We finished eating and now we were just talking.

In the mist of talking, I decided to post one of the pictures on Instagram.

liked by indiaroyale, polo.capalot and 14,000 others.

tatyiannam_: luv cycle 🦋

gabriellee_: bestie sexy 😻😻

shaderoomteens: Taty 😍😍

user5676: I see why polo like you 🥴😍

iamvassiah: Miss you sis 🥰

polo.capalot: Damn who yo man? 🤤

" Boy don't be commenting on my shit ", I said , as we got up, since he just paid for the food.

" Girl I'm grown , be quiet ", he said, as we walked out of the restaurant.

I was just minding my business, walking to the car and he just sneaks up and kisses me.

Like boy.. you just made a waterfall down there.

" I love you babygirl ", he said, as he smiled.

" I love you too baby ", I said , as he pecked my lips again.

He trying to start something and I'm all for it, with his fine ass..

To be continued.. 🦋

What y'all think ?