10.

" I know I'm no love, but I love you.. I got some trust issues, but I trust you,
I knew that pussy was gone be mine , the first time that I fucked you,
And I'm jumping in your fight, if a pussy hoe touch you.."

NLE Choppa- Forever

Polo G

We done had a good lil date night and now I got a lil surprise for my baby

We at one of my performances I had in town, I got a song I wrote for her I finally finished.

She just got back because her clumsy ass wasted stuff on her pants and had to change.

I swear I love this girl, we ain't been together long, but I know my love for this girl is real asf.

She really don't know how much she mean to a nigga fr.

Got me changing all my ways, ain never did that shit till now.

All these mfs be on me trying to hype me to fuck with an old ass shorty, but she way mature then these bitches.

She didn't even care about me rapping, that ain't even catch her eye first.

I deadass got a real one. I wouldn't trade shorty for nothing.

" Soooo why you bring me out here bae?", Tatyianna said, making eye contact with me.

I gave her a peck on the lips and grabbed the mic.

" Just listen ", I mouthed to her, smirking at her.

" Aye y'all. This a new song I recorded called Ms Capalot and it's dedicated to my baby , Tatyianna", I said , winking at her, as the crowd was cheering.

The beat dropped and it's crazy a nigga was nervous as fuck. I done performed in front of her before.

But shit it's different since this song about her.

" I be fantasizing bout you, close my eyes and watch you dance . I know you don't trust this niggas, I'm just trying to be your man. Girl I come from the streets, so that ain't hard to understand. But I want you to be mine, and I mean it , I ain't playing ", I rapped , as I walked over to her.

She started blushing and shit.

" If you want it then you got it, girl your wish is my command. And you just take em off, I'm the one that wear the pants. Yeah I'm gone lay it down and have you bragging to your friends. And no I ain't just talking , imma gon show you what I'm saying. I was heartless until I found it in you. You make me happy and my smile the proof ", I rapped as I pulled her to the middle of the stage with me.