11.

" If you look me in my eyes, you can notice that I'm tired,
Cuz I'm trying to capitalize, but it's the same shit everytime, you need advice.
If that's yo nigga and y'all fight, you don't walk off for a thang,
If that's yo friend, that's till the end, ain't no reason to change.."

NBA YOUNGBOY - Miss Alinda

Crystal - 19

I know y'all probably thinking I'm a home wrecker or whatever but I was his girl before her

Before she was even thought of.

They've been together like 7 months, I'm 8 months pregnant soooo .

I was pregnant before they were even together. I didn't even want to tell him I was pregnant when I seen his ass moved on.

It's crazy because I was literally his ride or die. Was there when he was broke and on his ass..

I guess he just wanted somebody older . Why not have a younger bitch who on her shit and young & turnt .

I swear I hate that nigga with a passion.. but I swear he will be in his sons life..

Even if he just now finding out over social media.

He forgot all about me when he met that lil girl .. like damn what she got that's so much better than me?

I did everything for him.. she's just with him for his money I'm pretty sure.

Because the bitch looks broke. It's crazy because I remember when he went to ATL to see her and they were just friends..

But before he left we were still fucking.

Then boom he comes back and just cuts me off like I did something to him.

But it's all cool. He'll definitely come back to me for the baby.

She just a lil fuck for now.. he always comes back to me.

I decided to be petty and post a picture of us together. It was literally the day he was leaving to go to ATL.