15. 2022

I fell straight on my face, I'll take the blame for that..
Heart been broke so many times, and I can't take it back,
I've been so scared of love, got commitment issues,
But somehow, some way I fell in love with you..
But how would you feel if I told you that I think you the one?
How would you feel if I told you that I can't get enough?
How would you feel if I told you that, girl, I need your love?
How would you feel? How would you feel?

Rod Wave- How Would You Feel

A couple days later

Gabrielle

Me and Tjay was suppose to leave yesterday like Tatyianna mama and sisters did, but change of plans

I wanted to stay with my bestie, since she was sick.

And plus Tjay been looking at places out here, so this gives him more time.

Right now him and Polo was at a studio session. Me and Taty was just laying on the couch watching movies.

She just recently got back from throwing up not too long ago.

" Oooo that seafood tow yo stomach up. I told you not to eat all of that. Hardheaded ", I said.

She rolled her eyes.

" You know I'm telling the truth! You know you got a weak stomach ", I said.

" But the food looked so goooood! I had to eat it a lot ", she said.

" Girl bye. You could've stopped at 2 plates ", I said , chuckling.

I swear she is so hardheaded. Me and Polo knew her stomach was going to be messed after eating 3 plates full of seafood plus dessert.

But ofcourse she wasn't listening to us.

I honestly can't believe how successful my bestie has turned out to be!

I was never really good at hair, so I just spend my time writing and drawing.

School really wasn't for me , like it was for Taty. If I didn't have her, I honestly don't think I would've made it.

And Tjay. That boy is really the love of me love of my life fr. Tjay wants us to get an apartment together up here since the apartment in ATL was really me & Taty's.

Soooo.. he wants to move here because of me. Because I've really been having separation anxiety from my bestfriend.

We've literally been together forever and I hated that we was apart.

But it's okay, things will be changed soon.

So right now I've been working at the mall and doing makeup on the side. I couldn't do hair, but I can do some fye ass makeup.

But I'm here right now on vacation. Me and Taty been thinking about giving me a spot in her salon.

So far her and Polo's sister work there, since she hasn't met anyone yet, so we definitely going to have to work on some new workers.

Because I know it's hard to run everything on your own.

" Girl, we need to take a trip to your doctor. Let's go , you done threw up too much ", I said, standing up, sliding on my vans.

" Yeah , definitely . I've never thrown up so much", she said, as she grabbed her purse.

I hope it's nothing worse than a stomach virus because oh nooo sis.

The new year just started days ago.

Polo

I was in the studio listening to the finished touches to my album

And a nigga finna start touring and shit. I done really come a long way.

I'm glad I had my shorty by my side, pushing me . She really done had a nigga working hard and perfecting my craft.

Just like pushed her ass to really take that doing hair and nail shit serious.

I told her to build her clientele and I'll buy her her own space for a salon, and she did , so she got her salon.

2022 here and I just want us to be successful , happy , and richer than we was before.

I noticed I got a notification from IG and I was tagged in a post by Taty.

tatyiannam_

tatyiannam_: since he always writing me sweet stuff on here

tatyiannam_: since he always writing me sweet stuff on here .. this is my bestfriend. my boyfriend. my lover. my everything.🫶🏽the best thing that has ever happened to me. can't wait to see what our future holds. marriage, family, etc.. ❤️. I love you Taurus. don't start crying in the studio 🤣 @polo.capalot

I can't even lie that shit really made a nigga day and shit.

" Nigga I know yo eyes ain't getting watery over there ", Tjay said, chuckling.

" Nigga hell nah. But you know I'm tender for my shorty ku", I said, honestly.

Ion give a fuck. I'm tender about mine. No matter how hard I am in these streets.

I always gotta soft spot for my shorty.

This the girl I can see myself marrying and I ain't never thought about shit like that.

And I'm definitely going to put a baby in her.

To be continued .. 🦋

Heeeey y'all 💕