Help

Damien

After what I saw, the sight infuriated me. I ran through the woods, unleashing my anger. How can someone do that? How can someone destroy another person and a person's creation? I slammed into a tree, knocking it over, then dropped to my knees. I lowered my head as I knelt there.

I was that person. I tried to destroy my brother because I let jealousy fuel my emotions. I hurt Goldie because I listened to the wrong people. I angered Dante with my cold behavior. I was the definition of a terrible person.

I don't deserve anyone's forgiveness, but Belle doesn't deserve to suffer. I got to my feet and rose, making my way to my land. I had trees for miles. Wood is expensive, depending on the type, and I had the best wood. I made my way to the mahogany trees and used my strength, knocking it down.

I dragged the tree back to the shopkeeper's house and dropped it. I tapped on the glass to the door. The shopkeeper looked up from the workbench. He set down the music box and walked over to the door, opening it.

"I know wood is expensive, and with the music boxes you created, you will not be able to replenish materials. I brought you mahogany wood to start. If you need more, you are welcome to have it," I said, stepping aside as the shopkeeper stepped outside.

The shopkeeper looked at the tree, lying on his property with surprise. He looked at me.

"Please accept my gift as you make beautiful music boxes," I said as I turned and left.

I will find the person who did this and make them pay for destroying beautiful objects such as the music boxes. I returned to my house and knocked down a few more trees. I dragged the trees to the shopkeeper's house, one by one. I heard a saw as I brought a tree.

After delivering five trees, the shopkeeper stopped me.

"Thank you," the shopkeeper said.

I nodded and left. I returned home and went upstairs, collapsing onto my bed. Now Belle's father can create his unique music boxes, and I will purchase every single one.

*********
Belle

I slept peacefully. While I slept, I dreamt.

I leaned over and picked a wildflower, lifting it to my nose and inhaling the scent. I smiled as I turned to walk back to the house, but someone stopped me.

"We meet again, Belle," William said, smirking.

"I told you to leave me alone," I said as I walked past William.

William grabbed my wrist, stopping me. My brows furrowed as I looked at William.

"It tires me of your refusal," William said, jerking me to him.

"It tires me that you refuse the word no," I replied through gritted teeth.

"Do you think that thing can stop me?" William questioned with an evil look.

"That thing has a name, and it's Beast. Beast will stop you," I declared.

"No one will stop me, not even a hideous beast," William told me as I stared at William in horror. "If you don't believe me, then I will prove it. Bring the beast out!"

I stood there in horror as people wheeled out a cart with Beast bound and gagged.

"What are you doing?" I asked frantically.

"Ridding the world of an undesirable," William announced as he turned and fired a gun.

I watched the bullet hit Beast as William fires again, screaming, "No! No, let Beast go!" I broke free and ran to Beast. I climbed into the cart and grabbed Beast.