Chapter 3ö

Sorrry for the late  update. I'm currently having problems with my phone.

Dedicated to MonicaWildcat, and nurf90 thank u guys for your support.

Enjoy!

Ashley's  POV

I finished narrating my sad and pathetic story of Ashton and I to Chole  and she's been going crazy ever since.

"I knew the both would end up together" she kept on talking

"And how did you know that. We are not even together, he's simply my boss. Well not anymore since I haven't gone to work for 3 days so I'm automatically fired" I murmured but this lady right here heard me clearly.

"What!, Why didn't tell me you were supposed to be at work these past days you were sulking on my bed ughhh this girl! " she yelled

"Oh my God can you stop yelling already. I'm having a migraine" I retorted

"What if he's worried and look.... "

"He's not worried okay!" I yelled cutting her off.  "He said it himself  I should worry about myself, its not  like he cares anyway, he hates me!  He literally used to stay out late because I was at his house and he didn't want to see my face". I said my voice becoming smaller by the minute

"Maybe it's a sign for me to leave and go far away from here. Nothing has worked for me ever since I came back here. Maybe everyone is tired of me and when they get bored, thay toss me  by the side cause I'm not important. Who knows, maybe you'd get tired of me too" I breathed out. Tears were already finding thair way down my cheeks when I was done talking.

"Oh no sweetie " chole visibly softened. "It's not true. I can't get tired of you. I know there's a reason why you were transferred back here but from  what I've  heard Ashton really loves you. Someone that did not love you wouldn't have left a multi billion dollar company just to come to see you I mean he's terribly in love with you and you don't see it".  Then she hugged me. God I needed it

Suddenly she walked to the door "So now I want you to get up from my bed and have a meeting with the bathroom cause your basically making this room stink! " she yelled running out of the room.

"You little... " before I could pounce on her she squealed and ran out locking the door.

"Hey! you can't lock me in here forever" I whined

"Have a shower first sweetie "she replied sweetly from the other side.

"I'll so get you back for this " I muttered and as usual she heard me

"I'll  like to see you try ! " she said laughing.

I begrudgingly slow matched to the bathroom but stopped when I looked at myself in the mirror. I gaped in horror at my face and body.

Jesus Christ!

I look like a zombie. My hair's sticking in  all direction and probably greasy from not washing for three days. I really became thinner and skinner like I was sick.

Trust me I packed a hand full of my strawberries and lavender  body wash on my hair and body when showering.

✖_✖

I tried the door to see if it was open and surprisingly it was. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose which made my stomach grumble at not being well fed for days.
"I know I know " I mumurred patting my belly.

"Hey I kept your brunch inside the microwave" Chole said looking nervous for some reason.

"Hey you okay. Your looking tensed, any problem " I asked

"N-no why" I furrowed my brows. Unusual.

"Oh your worried I won't like the food you made!" I said excitedly

She snorted and walked pass me "In your dreams"

I finished my food and washed the dishes I used. As I was on my way to my room the door bell rang and choke flew out of her room to answer the door.

Weird.

I just entered my room maybe its a friend of hers.

As I was about to lie down on the bed... "Uh Ashley" I heard chole call out

"come in" I  grumbly answered

"Um I... I won't stay long I'm about to leave anyway. But I wanted you to meet someone " she said nervously

"Someone?" I drawled out looking at her suspiciously

"Uh yeah. My boss just called so I'll be  leaving right away. Bye! "  then she scrambled out.

I was really nervous to see who she wanted me to meet. I mean who knows if its a robber or someone I don't want to see.

What if its...

Heck no !!

I pray its not him. Its not him I chanted in my head continuously. Chole would not do that to me. Or would she?

When I got to the pillar dividing the  dining room and sitting room, I took a deep breath but...

The breath stuck on my throat when i breathed in the familiar male cologne  and also when I saw who was sitting on the couch in the sitting room with flowers.

Ashton.

And as if he felt my presence, his head snapped to my direction and an  unknown emotion crossed his eyes.

Before I could utter a word, he got down on his knees and crawled towards me holding out the flowers in his hands.

"Baby " he whispered brokenly and my eyes widened when a tear rolled down his cheek.

Sorry for not updating. My phone is almose dead, but I'd still update for y'all.

How was the chapter?

Any predictions? 

Two or three chaps to go

« nini»