chapter 14

Ashton's pov

I sat still with her. I muttered the only thing I could when she asked the reason I was here. "I was sorry"
Seeing her looking so broken, so vulnerable made me feel more more guilty you know. I don't know how, I don't know when but she seemed to be the only one I care for.
She's suffering, she's still battling with her emotions. I could see it in her eyes  when we were together in the office.
Even when she rejected my offer to drive her to her hotel and when she was hungry. She was still hurt and I don't blame her. She has the right to be you know.

I looked up when she stood up she was about to take her bag and walk away when I grabbed her hand.
"What now" she snapped at me
"I-I where are you going?" I can't believe I was lost of words in front of a woman. I mean she can be scary when she's angry.
I snapped out of my reveree when she scoffed and snatched her hand from me then she said something that made me shattered "you know you can drop the act now. Stop acting like you care cause you clearly don't. You said the same thing six years ago, your always sorry Ashton. Before you act don't you try to think of how people feel, all because of your reputation you ruined me, you left me. What about the promises we made Ashton. The time I needed you you weren't there, my father left us, my senior year was hell but I managed to push through. The only person I thought was with me also went behind my back. My mother hurt me real bad. Even on my graduation my mother didn't come because she was seeing my father behind me. She always left me home alone at some point she didn't care." She paused "Nobody did. Why does everyone I love keep hurting me?" She yelled pulling her hair. She was in so much pain.

I don't know what to say now. I mean I didn't know she went through all this. The whole time I thought she was okay because she always came to school with a face that looks like she was okay.

"So don't act like you care Ashton because it hurts, it still felt like yesterday and I want that pain to go away".

*************
An emotional chapter huh 😪😪

Sorry this chapter was short

Nittaporch 😍