chapter 6

Ashley's pov

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I was really disappointed in my mother. Now I know why she didn't come for my graduation because she was seeing the man who hurt us behind my back.

I closed the door quietly which made them finally notice me...I looked at my mother for her to see my expression that read disappointment.

" Honey- how" my mother tried to talk to me while adjusting her clothes and playing with her fingers. I guess that's where I get my habit from.

My father was just staring at me. I was literally staring at my own eyes. I guess I got it from him.

I walked pass them and climbed up and went to my room.

Thank God I packed already, because I couldn't breathe here.

I took my necessary documents and my ID, took my luggage and went downstairs. I walked pass them again and went to the door as I opened the door I remembered my car keys were still with me so I turned to my parents, my mother in particular

"here, take the keys." Tears streamed down my face "so this was the reason why you didn't get to come for My graduation mom? Right?" I asked in a calm voice but inside I was nothing but calm.

"The same person who abandoned us, Me in particular when I needed him the most, and now you're seeing the same man behind me. You couldn't even come to my graduation" i said raising my voice a little.

I dropped the car key on the couch, dropped, my phone and the necklace my father gave me  I always wore it hoping he would realize one day that he has a family and come back to us but hah it was all bullshit. 

"I'm not sure you even wanted to escort me to the airport"

With that I walked out hoping to get a taxi real quick. Thank God I thought when one pulled up in front of me."where to ma'am?" "To the airport" I said.

As I entered the taxi I heard my name so I turned, it was my mama running to me with tears in her eyes, she was sobbing seriously and then another car pulled up it was Ashton "Ash" he said breathlessly

"To the airport please" I told the driver. So he drove . I looked back from the glass to see my dad holding my mother who was a sobbing mess and Ashton who was still looking at my taxi with a promising look.

"Good bye, I love you" were the last words I said before we pulled up in the airport.

And here goes nothing
My new life
New York, here I come

*******

Shez gonna start a new life huh
Leaving everything behind

Shez really strong don't you think??

Sorry this chapter was short 🙏