Chapter 25

Dedicated to SakshiGupta891.
Hope you enjoy 👇

Enjoy!!

Ashley
✖_✖

I dont know what to feel, I don't know how to feel.

Ashton dropped me home after breakfast. He wanted me to stay for lunch but I declined politely.
My thoughts were all over the place. Why? because of a kiss! .

I know things will never be the same again between us.
The kiss was the best kiss I've ever had.

Best!? my inner mind mocked.

Okay okay I'll confess. He's my first kiss and it was perfect, I mean I felt like I was in a different world when he kissed me and trust me nothing in this world felt better than a kiss.

His kiss.

Ughhh. I need to talk to someone about this because my head's about to blow off.

Does he regret the kiss?

Did he feel disgusted by me?

Was I a bad kisser?

Would he want ro kiss me ag... Ughhhhhhh
Some body help me, I'm going crazy.

There's nothing I could do to take my mind off my thoughts. I tried going online on Instagram but every f**king advertisement, every news is about him.

I thought about my parents, what will they be doing, are they thinking of me. Its been a few months and I've not heard from them, since after the gala.
I really miss having a family. The last time I had a complete family was in high school.

Those were good old times.

I did the only good thing left on my mind.

I forced myself to sleep.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~

I had to go to the office today. I needed to finalize all pending deals. Today's Friday though.

I'm currently arranging my office for the weekend and I'm really really tired. All the stress that hasn't worn me out decided to fall on me today.

I smiled as I finished arranging my office. Now I can go hom....
A knock on the door startled me.
"C..come in" I said breathlessly.

Surprisingly Mr Johnson entered my office.
"Now what do I owe this visit. Its been a while old man" I said Smiling.

"Ha! old!?, I'm not that old lady. How have you been?" He asked coming to hug me.

"I'm okay. How is the Family. "

"Oh they are fine. Agnes said you should come over sometime."

"Okay. So why are you here in my office? Is there any problem?" I asked

"No we... It's the company. We have a problem and only you can help the company " he said solemnly

"Me? How? " I asked bewildered

"The CEO over there, Ashton called me few days ago. He and I had a deal that you wouldn't stay here for long and if you did stay for long he would take his shares he invested in my company. And he's coming here today to hear my answer"

What the hell

"W-why would he do that? I was the one who didn't want to stay there and now he's threatening you!" I fumed.