Chapter 29

Double update!!

Short chapter Alert⚠️

Enjoy!

"So what brought you here. What's wrong? " my mother questioned after dinner. She noticed something was wrong because I wasn't even able to eat dinner.

I'm afraid if I don't do something now I'll regret my actions for the rest of my life. So there's no time to eat

"I-It's Ashley mom. It's Ashley again" I answered in a small voice with my voice slightly cracking.

We were currently sitting on the chair in the garden.  

I decided to narrate all that's happened since I met Ashley again.
"It all happened when I went to a restaurant to eat because I was stressed when this girl bumped into me and it turned out that it was Ashley... "

I don't know for how long I was talking but all I know is that I felt lighter by the minute as I relieved everything off my chest.

I didn't know I was crying until my mother wiped my tears away.
"It's okay son. Everyone feels that way my mother reassured" and I dropped my head in shame at my fathers stare because he hasn't made a single comment.

"Do you love her? " my father for the first time tonight asked me.

I thought. Did I love her? Is it just obsession?  But just the thought of her puts my heart at ease. Just her presence calms me.

My eyes widened at the realization.
"Yes dad, I love her. I love her, I LOVE HER! " I yelled realizing I meant the word more than the times I tell her I loved her.

"Mom dad, what should I do! She hates me, I don't even know where she is "I said panicked

"Calm down son that's why we are here " my father reassured smiling cheekily.

"But first, you need to put on your big boy pants and man up to tell her what you feel about her. Don't blow this one up" my father warned.

I nodded eagerly seeming impatient with their slow pace.

"Oh my God my baby boy is about to be a grown up" my mother squealed

It's time to get my woman!

Any predictions? 

«nini»