3

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

Their third command dare disrespect me in front of my beta and third command who the hell does he think he is!?

After I smelt that scent on the third command which made my wolf restless, he wouldnt calm down and rest and it was starting to really annoy me. 

But what got me the most was what they was saying about one of my she wolfs was bullying a human, I may have a mean reputation but honestly who does she think she is bullying an innocent humans it just made my blood boil and it got me thinking that if she was bullying one how many was she actually bullying and something in me knew that this human of the Beta's wasnt the first time she's done it.

As the alpha described the she wolf it was definitely one of my she wolfs, knowing that it was actually the one that was always annoying me she also the one that was begging me to mark her for over the years that my father had stepped down.

Rosie Jameston.

She was a little higher than an omega and was constantly trying to get in my pants alot and as i said not that long ago ive had enough of it.

"Ill handle it" was all I could say I felt embarrassed that one of my pack members let alone a she wolf felt the need to bully a human knowing they was just as harmless as a puppy when it comes to us.

******

We walked away from them to our class debating whether to skip but thought against it as me and my wolf felt like something is going to happen not knowing what it was we just carried on with our day.

"If its really Rosie what are you going to do to her?" Troy asks me

"Then she will no longer be in our pack, you know how I feel about wolves bullying humans" shrugging my shoulders not knowing what else i could do with her but this also gives me a chance to actually kick her out of my life and pack which means away from me.

"What about her parents?" Chase whispered knowing not to get on my bad side right now though he wasn't one to speak out loud ever so i knew that he wasnt scared of me because the three of us are actually best friends since we was pups.

"Then they will choose either stay in the pack or follow their daughter into being a rogue, its not my problem anymore." Walking down but realising that the bell had just gone well I guess we was alittle bit late, we walked down the corridor and heard growls and shouting using my hearing and heard what was going on around the corner of the corridor.

"I dont want you to give anything up for me Alex!" After that I heard loads of gasps from people around me obviously something happened that shocked everyone around them and it had to do with who ever just spoke.

"Malia..." I heard the third command whisper remembering hes voice.

"Dont... im sorry i cant do this.." I heard a girls voice and footsteps coming my way but I didnt have enough time to move which made her bump into me and we would fall on the ground if it was anyone else I would have growled at them but something stopped me and that was the sparks going up my arms and chest where her hands were placed as she landed on top of me, i heard a gasp and i looked up and saw a blond with beautiful blue eyes.

'MATE!!!'  my wolf screamed at me which made me flinch.

"I..im s..so sorry.." she whispered as she blushed and looked like she was crying which funny enough made me angry and want to rip anyone's heart out who dared to hurt her before I had any chance to speak to her she was off me and running away from me.

"Hey wait!" I shouted after her but she was long gone just when I was about to go after her I heard a growl and someome talking as i walked around the corner and saw Alex and Alpha Liam glaring at Rosie for some reason.

"Calm down man, Cameron said he would handle it" Trever whispered to him which it was directed at the growl that just happened.

"Ive lost her havent i?" i looked back at my beta and third command and saw them watching the scene in front of me too but what annoyed me the most was Rosie was smirking like she was proud of herself like she had done something she was proud of.

"Ill get her back, ill get my best friend back no matter what it takes.."

Best friend?

So that means Rosie was bullying the human and what got me the most was that she wasnt just a human she was my mate.

"Calm down man you need to think calmly and carefully" Troy tells me placing he's hand on my shoulder.

"No theres nothing to think about shes out of my pack by the time I get home from this shitty place, No one and I mean no one bullies my mate and gets away from it shes lucky that she isnt dead right now."

"Shes your mate?" Chase asked the shock on their face would be funny if it wasnt for the fact my mate is somewhere probably crying her eyes out.

"Yes she is and i dont care that shes human shes mine." I growled out at them both.

"Yes Alpha" both of them said and bowed down to me.

"Can you do my a favour and find her for me I need to get back to the pack house and talk to my father about her"

"Of course we will do anything for our future Luna" both of them says together like twins would have grinning ear to ear like a strange people.

I walked off and got into my car mindlinking someone to sign me out and drove back to the pack house to talk to my father about this little problem of not only mine but from the other pack.

'Father my office now'

I heard a knock as soon as I walked into my office, I told him to come in and started to do the forms.

"What is it son?"

"Im kicking Rosie Jameston out of the pack im having problems with her and it isnt just me other the neighbour pack is also turns out that shes been bullying a human which happens to be my mate" i saw how shock he was when i told him that she was mate it was very rare to have a human mate and when that happens somethings happen to show shes worthy of the alphas mate how do i know?

Well my fathers mate who also is my mother was also human.

"Thats understandable, well what about her parents?"

"Chase asked me that too, they can choose to stay in our pack or go with their daughter and live the life as a rogue"

"Have I ever told you your making an amazing alpha son" he smiled at me proud making me smile back i know I have made bad ideas in the past but now I have found her I'm going to make her proud of me too.

"Thanks, so how do I do this?" I asking for he's advice he told me that I should mindlinking them three to the office and tell them that they only have a certain amount of time to get out of the pack territory and ill give her parents a choice but hopefully they choose the right thing to do but if they dont then they will know what to do.

'I've found her Cameron.'  Chase mind linked me making me breath out in relief.

'Let's get this over and done with shall we?'  Asking my wolf making him chuckle alittle knowing how nervous I was.

'We're doing the right thing, to protect our mate and other humans around that school.'  My wolf spoke out he's own thoughts but I knew he was right.

'The Jameston family meet me in my office at 4 o'clock.'

Cameron >>>>