33

Copyright ©

Malia's POV

I was like i was frozen, unsure about what to do as i took in everything that Cam had said.

"Cam, please tell me your joking" i whimpered as i realised what this would mean.

"I'm not baby honestly i didn't believe it either until Rosie mentioned her plan" i frowned in confusion about how what she said got to do with any of it.

"I listened closely and i heard two heartbeats in one body." he told me the truth and for that i was grateful.

"So what does this mean for me and the battle?" i asked even though i already knew the answer.

"Im not going to risk you and our unborn pup out there in this fight that is coming" he glared at me at me as I frowned at him like he was ready to challenge me if I said I was going but I knew I had to think this through properly.

"I can protect myself Cameron." I protested.

"I don't care you are not going and that's final" he growled at me which told me this conversation was over.

"Im not leaving you and the pack to go out there without back up Cam" I tell him as he begins to pack the things he brought with him.

"Baby were not alone anymore we have Liam's pack to help now and plus we have a big advantage over you, we have claws" he says to me which made me flinch and hurt knowing that is what he thinks about me.

"You can't leave me especially now" I whispered to him.

"Im coming back LeeLee, I promise" he stops to look at me and strokes my cheek tenderly.

"Why are you crying?" He asks me quietly.

"I don't want to loose you Cam" I whimpered again.

"You won't, I promise" he whispers as he looks at me into my eyes and then leans down to kiss me but this felt different it felt like our last kiss together and I didnt like it.

"But now not only do you have me when you come back but you have our unborn pup" I whispers to him.

"Even more reason for me to come back to you both" he says to me as he smiles and kisses me for the last time.

"Dont go" I whispered as a tear started to come.

"I have too before anyone notices me gone" he explains himself but you could tell he hated it.

"Please" I pleaded him for the last time.

"Damn it Malia, I can't and you know why" he snaps making me whimper and look away from him.

"Baby look at me" he says as he's hand touches my cheek and gently moves my face to look at him.

"Rosie still hasn't come to me yet which means she's waiting for something" he spoke with disgust in he's voice.

"Please come back tomorrow then and spend the night, tell Troy your coming here for some time alone" I asked him.

"I'll see what I can do" he says and then leans down and kisses me again, wrapping my arms around he's neck and try to deepen the kiss but he growled which told me no.

"We cant" he sounded like he was struggling with himself and I couldn't help but feel hurt.

"Why not" I pouted wanting him but I knew now was not the time.

"Promise me something" he looks at me telling me it is serious.

"What is it?" I questioned him.

"No matter what happens, do not risk yourself out there stay here safe" I knew I couldn't promise him that so I just nodded knowing if I opened my mouth he would notice I was lying to him.

"Please stay safe" knowing he was going to go.

"Always" he smiles but not before kissing me goodbye as I looked around I found a box and I knew what it was.

"Let's see if it's true" I spoke to myself as I went over and picked up the box and walked to the toilet.

I leaned over the toilet seat waiting for my phones alarm to go off tell g me that it's time to see the test.

Looking down at my hands as I slowly looked at the test and I knew we what it would say.

I'm pregnant.

Covering my mouth in shock just thinking to myself what the hell am I going to do.

Knowing I am unable to do anything now.

All this training for nothing, frowning in as I tried to think of ways and how I could do it without hurting my baby and myself.

Taking my hand and layed my hand over my stomach.

"How old are you little guy" I whispered.

Walking up to my spell book and loom through it until I come to this one page that looked different, frowning and looked at it and saw it looked double sided.

Taking a knife and slowly cut open the page and saw a sheet of paper inside the page that I had just cut open.

Just as I looked and thought it was correct.

Mystery page.

Looking at the spell and frowns.

'Make you she who no one will know you to be'

'Make your appearance different by reading these words'

'Those who know the real you will never know who you are to be'

Reading the words making sure I got it right and then there was another bit that I almost missed right at the bottom.

'Do not over do the spell if you do then the person you will be will become more perminant and the person you hide will be gone forever'

My eyes widened in shock and instantly shut the book.

I began thinking about the options about what would happen I mean if I over do it with the spell that would be side effects.

Suddenly I became tired so I went to bed ready for tomorrow but not before I thought about the new spell that I had just found.

Call me reckless but I'll do anything to protect Cam and our pack even the others even if it means breaking the promises to Cam and making him hate me afterwards.

Spell >>>>>