18

Cameron's POV

"Whats this about a rogue being in my land?" i asked Chase as we sat down in the creepy house with my mate upstairs stil asleep in bed.

"Border patrol mindlinked us saying they have found a scent that was going passed the border line so they went and followed it to find this rogue watching this house and once we figured out that the house actually belonged to humans we took action and jumped him" he explained everything to me about what happened last night and couldnt help but feel this anger coming through my body.

After it did i heard a thump on the floor bords which told me that my mate woke up and just when i turned my head to tell Chase that she was up but he was already looking at something or should i say someone as i turned my head i saw my sleepy looking mate rubbing her eyes and was frowning at something but i didnt know what.

"Hey sleepy head, what are you doing up?" as it was sunday, i would have thought she'd had a lie in but obviously not.

"I was asleep but then i suddenly felt this anger that woke me up" she mumbles as she walks up to me and sits on my lap and snuggles into my side but im guessing that she didnt see Chase because she was in her jammies which was a red hello kitty top with some black and white shorts and her hello kitty slippers.

Knowing that she was feeling my anger that I just had i instantly felt guilty because i woke her up without even knowing it and now were marked together we will be able to feel my emotions and maybe even pain.

'Can that happen?'  i asked my wolf hoping the answer was a no but i knew it wasn't.

'Its possible..' i growled interally hoping it isnt true but then again if anything happened to her it will be better especially if i could take the pain away from her.

'We're going to have to work on it to keep her safe'  i told him what i am thinking but also know my wolf too well.

'Keep out of trouble then' my wolf chuckled knowing what i am like when it come to schools and getting into fights.

Looking at Chase and saw him trying to hold in a laugh as he was staring at her slippers so i growled to get hes attention and just when he looked up he stopped and started to have some pink cheeks.

"OMG!" i heard her almost screaming as she only just woke up and she was staring wide eyes at Chase and he was doing the same thing to unsure about what is about to happen.

I watched as he tried to stop himself from laughing until he burst out laughing which caused Malia to snuggle into me more and then I felt something different.

Everything was fine until the house went completely black which made Chase scream like a girl and me well i couldnt hold it in any longer and i burst out laughing my head off with hes behaviour.

Lights came back on but i found LeeLee not on my lap anymore, frowning i looked around and find her no where to be seen.

"Where the hell has she gone?!" Chase almost screamed as he looked around everywhere for her, I even saw him eyes change colour.

'Benny where is she?'  i whispered to my wolf hoping hes got some answers.

'Wait for it'  he says as he wags hes tail like he was excited about something.

'Wha...'  i didnt get to finsh because just as i was i heard Chase scream again, looking around like a mad man

"Holyshit what was that?!" he shouts out loud looking around and growls in frustration as he cant find anything.

"Boo!" Malia jumps out of nowhere scarying the shit out of him in the process but looking at her and saw she was fully dressed in clothes.

"Cameron!" he screams out of the top of he's lungs.

"Cameron, shes a bloody ninja!" he screams which my attention wasnt on him anymore but it was on the laughter that was coming from my Malia as i was looking at her i found her rolling on the floor laughing her heart out.

I couldnt help but grin at her having fun whilst Chase was swearing under hes breath still looking scared as fuck but also slightly angry.

It was hilarious.

"How the hell did that happen guys?!" Chase asked as we was sitting down looking around which made Malia grin in amusement.

"Might as we tell you as you will find out one way or another" Malia says and i couldnt help but feel proud of her for not being upset about it.

"Tell me what?" Chase frowned at her completely confsued with what she was saying.

Typical Chase.

"Im a witch!" she smiles at me and Chase while i smiled back while Chase was pale as a sheet and then he did something that i will never let him forget until the rest of hes life...

He fainted.

"Well that went down better than i thought it would happen" i grinned at hes body that was laying on the ground which caused my love to giggle and nod at hes body too.

Looking at the time and saw i was late for meeting with my father at the pack house.

"I have to go to the pack house now for some business, i did ask Chase to come and help you with the packing and also to keep you entertained when he wakes dont scare hime too much" i laughed as i said goodbye and walked over to her and kissed her lightly on the lips which made me a butterflys in my stomach.

Wow...

As i opened my eyes and looked her she smiled and kissed me on my nose.

"No promises" she grins and giggles as i shook my head and looked at the still knocked out Chase.

"Good luck mate" i grinned and laughed as i walked away from the house and get into my car.

The picture about what the Jammies are >>>>