22

Cameron's POV

"How come Scott hates you so much?" Malia asks me a questions after questions and i couldnt help but cringe at the thought of what happened knowing it my fault.

FLASHBACK

Looking sideways and saw some girl passed out in my bed.

Growling in frustration as all i wanted was my mate but i couldnt find her any where.

Tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention and for her to wake up and noticed she was a human.

Great... please note of sarcasm.

"Out of my bed" i growled as she wouldnt move.

"What..." she mumbles shocked and confused and then she looks at me and smirks and thats when i remembered what happened last night.

"Shanice!" i shouted out as i couldnt believe my eyes.

She was defiantly not human!

"What the hell!?" as i figured out who she was and realised that she wasnt a human either.

"Well hello to you alpha" she purrs and trys to reach out to me but i quickly stepped back as memories started to flood back into my mind.

"How the hell did i get here?!" i looked around and saw i wasnt in my room but hers.

"Ah the drugs must have been coming out of your system" she smiled as she was pleased with herself.

"What drugs?!" i growled at her wanting answers.

"The drugs, i put in your drinks last night" she says like there wasnt nothing wrong with this problem but i couldnt be even more disgusted with myself knowing i slept with my best friends mate...

END OF FLASHBACK

"Cam?" i looked up and found Malia and Troy looking at me, as i looked at Troy as he gave me a sympathetic look knowing that im going to tell her the whole truth.

"Can you leave us please" i asked Troy as i looked into hes eyes and saw he understood just as he walks outside and he closed the door behind him.

"You better sit down for this" i suggested to her as we was in the office on our own.

"Well it cant be good if Troy left us alone" she says as she goes to sit down on one of the sofa's" she says as she sits down on the sofa.

"Trust me, it isnt pleasant" i muttered to myself.

"When my mother died, i went off the rails and i used to drink until i passed out for the next days" telling her one part of a story as i looked at her to see if  she knew where this was going and then she nodded telling me too carry on with the story.

"That happened on a daily bases until one day i woke up and i couldnt remember what happened the night before and that doesnt happen to me and then i instantly knew something was wrong and with that i didnt dare to look around until i knew i had to and thats when i saw i was next to a girl..." i stopped there and looked at my mate and saw a disappointment look and a hurt one also but i couldnt help but want to stop and take away all the pain that i have caused her.

"Carry on" she speaks but it sounded broken so i took a deep breath and carried on with my sad story.

"I turned to see who it was and once i did i started to freak out as all my memory started to come back to me, she spiked all my drinks so i was so off my face that i would sleep with her and because she was actually really close to me she knew i wanted to wait for my mate so i wouldnt go near any other girl expect for that one person so she knew she would have to do something so extreme so she chose that" after i finished that part Malia had a hand that was covering her mouth in shock.

"Who was the girl Cam?" she asks me and i couldnt help but to look down ashamed of myself for something i couldnt control.

"Her name was Shanice and she was actually Scott's mate" she gasps in shock.

"Oh my god!" she whispers.

"And after that it wasnt pretty, Scott found out and she made out that she was pregnant with my baby" her eyes widened in fear unsure at what to say.

"But she didnt know that alpha's are only ever paired with one person so that means only our mates can carry our pups so no body believed her and she was sentence to life for spiking her alpha's drink and also falsely accusing of carrying an alpha's baby and before Scott got a chance to do anything to her they took her and the baby away and so he decided to take it out all on me and the pack"

"But why does he hate Chase?" she asks me confused about why would hes own twin brother hate him so much as he does.

"Before he left Scott gave him a choice, either run and become a rogue with him or stay with us and our pack and Chase choose the pack and me and lets just say that Scoot was so pissed off that he threatened and promised us that he would be coming back for revenge" i explained everything to her hoping she would understand now even the most disgusted part i thought is where i couldnt wait for her even if it wasnt my fault but in a way if i was strong enough and wasnt so weak especially when it came to my mothers death i could have fought the drugs but then again i knew that i couldnt because what ever she used was so strong that i couldnt have fought it off.

"Its ok Cam" i didnt realise that i was looking at the floor until i had to look at to my mates voice and saw she giving me a sad smile.

"I understand..." she walks over and whispers to me then she hugs me which shocks me enough just to stand there and then in moments i hugged her myself and didnt want to let go, i looked up and saw she had tear rolling down her cheek so i took my hand and took the tears away.

"I promise ill make it up to you LeeLee" i told her as a promise and ill make sure ill live up to it.

Just an example >>>>