27

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

Watching my mate looking around hopelessly as we walked her back to our pack house, I couldn't have it in me to walk near to her so I watched from afar as I listened to what Chase was asking her and the answers she was giving back.

I couldn't hold my anger in once I was alone in my office and then I let my anger out and completely trashed the whole room.

"Shit!" I screamed and held my hand as a piece of glass was sticking out of my palm of my hand.

'Cam, there's something wrong with Malia, her hand is bleeding and she didn't do anything' Troy told me everything about what is happening with Malia as he did tell me this my eyes widened in shock.

'The bond is stronger than we both realised' my wolf whispers to me.

'Bring her up' I told Troy to bring her up to me knowing we would heal better together and that's when I remembered the state of the office.

'Knock knock'

"Come in" I spoke out to the person behind the door.

"What the..." Troy looks around the room in shock.

"What the hell happened?" Chase asked from behind them.

"I took my anger out on the furniture" scratching the back of my neck and that's when I saw Malia who was looking at me holding her hand tightly.

"Malia" I whispered and took a step forward to touch her as I stroked her cheek she leans into my hand and closes her eyes which caused me to smile.

"You can leave now" I looked up to both Troy and Chase as they turned round and shut the door from behind them.

"Come sit down" pointing to the only place that doesn't have stuff on it, as I walked over I watched as she slowly follows making her way over to me avoiding the stuff around the floor.

"How's your hand?" nodding to her hand.

"Its stinging but I can feel that it is healing" she gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry" giving her a guilty look which showed her how much I meant it.

"I get it, Chase told me how much I mean to you" she blushes but in the end smiles.

"I know that you might never get your memory back but would you want to try and get to the place we was at?" I asked her hoping a answer straight the way but I didn't and that's what scared me the most.

"I would defiantly would like that but I'm just scared" she mumbles to herself and I knew that she would be but I would be right at her side no matter what.

"I promise I will make it up to you for you to trust me first before any of that" I reassured her and then she started to bite her lip as she started to think.

"Will you tell me about her?" she frowns and corrected herself.

"About myself?" she whispers.

"Defiantly, what do you want to know?" I smiled and looked at her wondering what questions she would ask and the ones that I could answer.

"What was I like?" she asks

"Your amazing, everyone loves you from my pack, Chase adopted you like the very own sister he never had and you have got to be the strongest person I have ever known my whole life expect for my mother that is" I joked about and she giggled and blushes and then she suddenly went sad.

"I don't feel very strong right now" she looks down playing with her fingers and that's when I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

"It may not seem like it but your the only thing holding me together right now" I gave her a small smile and she reflects the same smile back to me.

"Can I ask another one?" She raised an eye brow.

"Of course anything" I nodded wanting to know what she wants to ask.

"What happened between us the night before I woke up in the forest?" She asks frowns like she was thinking.

"Um..." coughing at the question knowing it's another's hard one to explain to her.

"Is it that bad?" She asks as she raised a eye brow.

"No, not at all" I muttered as I became nervous as the question she wanted to know was impossible to answer.

"Then what is it then?" She asks me looking confused.

"We bonded..." I says not realising that I was speaking out loud.

"Bonded how?" She asks as confusion came onto her face.

"We mated with each other meaning that we had to be..." I was confusing myself but then I looked up at Malia and saw her grinning at me and then she started giggling herself as she stops herself from laughing.

"You little minx!" I gasp in shock and started to tickle her and that's when she gaps too but it wasn't in pain as I first thought it would be.

"Malia? " I asked as I looked at her in concern.

"Cam?" She says as she was asking a question.

"What happened?" I whisper and looked at her face.

"Why are you calling me my name?" She questioned clearly confused.

"What do you mean?" Just as confused as her myself.

"You normally call me by the nickname you called me, you call me LeeLee" she looks at me shocked and widened eyes.

"How?" I stuttered.

'Does thus mean she's remembering?' I asked Benny

'It's something' he looks ahead at our mate

"When you touched me, I had a flashback of when you first ever called me it" she had tears in her eyes

"Why are you crying?" Concerned as I wiped then away

"I don't know" she wipes her eyes and then looks behind me and found and picture of the both of us together that was taken not that long ago.

"What's wrong?" I asked again as she carried on looking at it.

"Is that us?" I nodded unable to to speak and she got up and began to walk up to it and as she picks it up a white light came flying in the room and hit my mate right in the chest making her land on the floor making me gasp in slow motion and ran towards her.

"Malia? Malia!?" I touched her cheek trying to wake her up for the second time.

"Please wake up!"I screamed for her to wake up but she didn't and I didn't know what to do....