002

CHLOE

The next morning I wasted no time planning when to hang out with Skyler.

Me:howdy m'lady;)

bad mcbitch: my my my if it isn't crook chloe from the wild west ;3

Me: this cowboy wants to know if you'd like to join me on a trip to the mall

bad mcbitch: fuck yeah i'll meet you at the water fountain at around 12:30 pm

Me: sounds good to me

bad mcbitch: *tips fedora* see ya

I quickly flung myself out of bed and took a quick shower. I put on some makeup and picked out my outfit for today's outing. I picked a white t-shirt with a red collar and a pair of bleached mom jeans. I finished my look off with checkered vans and and a leather fanny pack slung over my shoulder. I wrote a note down for my mom telling her where I'll be spending the day and who I'll spend it with.

The warm air and the sunshine embraced me as I walked to the bus station. The bus arrived rather faster than usual, I quickly realized why.

The driver was in quite the rush, he hadn't even waited for me to take out my bus fare before he quickly sped off. It was quite a challenge maneuvering. I was in the back of the bus when the driver hit the brakes real hard, sending tumbling to the front of someone's feet. She gasped and offered to help me up. I politely declined and searched for a seat.

My face was heating up as I sank into my seat, and plugged my earphones in and blasted music as loud as possible.

'I hope this torture ends soon.' I silently prayed as the bus hit another violent brake.