017

S K Y L E R

Once we all settled into our bunks, we passed out as soon as we made any physical contact with our bunks. Well most of us. I laid awake, tossing and turning in bed. I'd have short periods of sleep but it wasn't enough. I was so close to drifting to sleep when I heard movement from above me. Moments later, Chloe flew down from above with a thump. 

I quickly turned on my side to look at her, "What the fuck? Chloe are you okay?" She laughed quietly. 

"I'm okay, I just missed a step when climbing down, gosh, I think I broke something." She held out her hand towards me so I could inspect it. I looked around briefly and made my conclusion. "Nothing looks out of place, I think you're alright." She sighed dramatically. "Thanks doc, also could I sleep beside you? I'm feeling spooked because it's so dark out here." I responded by making some room in my bed for her, she gladly tucked herself in beside, mumbling thank you. I sat still, I still wasn't falling asleep.

Chloe turned to face me. "Remember when we had sleepovers all the time?" She whispered to me, I nodded while chuckling fondly. "Your mom would always pull out a blow-up mattress so we didn't have to share the bed, she thought that was weird." I whispered back. We both snickered, "You never listened to her though, you'd wait until she was gone and then slip into bed with me. It was nice though, I had a terrible fear of the dark and I felt so comfortable when you were with me." It became silent after that. "But the older I got the more weird it became." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, "Why was did it become awkward?"

Her grin widens, blinking a few times as if deciding if her next move is too risky, before diving in. She presses her lips to mine softly, gently, letting me get a feel for her with a moan from me against the kiss. 

Her lips were as soft as they were the first time we kissed. They tasted like cherry. Her kissing stayed steady, not going too fast, not going too slow. Her hands lifted to place a soft grip on the side of my face, her thumb lightly rubbed against my cheek. Soon enough, we grew lost into the kiss, I quietly let out a sound of satisfaction. She pulled away, with a teasing smirk on her face, "You're too loud, let's move to a better place." 

We stumbled to another guest room down the hall from our room and shut the door. We sat on the bed and I immediately pulled Chloe into another heated kiss. Her slim fingertips slipped into my shirt, exploring every inch of my skin, I didn't even react when they ran up and down the areas I find the most ticklish because I was so turned on.

We fell against the bed, sides pressed against the bed, and legs intertwined with each other. Feeling her lips against mine was good enough for now, I wanted nothing more than to sit there forever and taste the way her tongue slipped into my mouth. But when her hand moved on further to cup my breast underneath my bra, I knew I couldn't stop myself. She pulled away once again, her eyes locked in with mine while her fingers danced along the hem of my jeans, waiting for the signal that I wanted more.

I definitely wanted more, I quickly unbuttoned my jeans, giving her access to below. Her hand shoved its way into my pants, into my panties, between my legs. I could feel her fingers brush over my folds, I released a shaky breath. Chloe noticed and gave me a soft peck on the lips. Her tongue glided in my mouth as her fingers felt around my heat, her middle finger slowly felt around my sensitive clit. My thighs clenched around her hand from that surprise. 

I moaned into the kiss, quickly flinching as her finger circles my clit in a painfully slow motion.

My breathing moves from slow and calm, to short and rapid the longer she touches me. Chloe pulls away, going back to making strong eye contact with me, she laughs at my submission. "You're so so cute when you're like this." She purrs.

Chloe's motions gain speed, teasing the aching bud faster moments before lowering her fingers down to my entrance. My arousal, dripping wet, coats her fingers as she pushes them into me, causing my head to hang back and my jaw to slack. She uses the opportunity to pepper kisses all over my neck. Her fingers return to my clit once more, her motions much more quicker as she applies more pressure. My thigh tighten around her digits whimpering her name between moans to her how much I'm enjoying this.

My stomach tightens as I begin to grind my hips against her fingers. 

I feel the tension between my legs, building up to signal I'm close at my end as Chloe continues applying sweet kisses all across your skin, sucking when she wants even more of a reaction out of me, and circling my clit at different speeds, before sliding her fingers up and down if only to drive me wild with teasing.  

 My climax jolts my body, like an electric shock. I tremble under her, she continues to mess me up, sending my climax into hypersensitivity. After a few moments, she finally pulls away, cutely giggling while leaving kisses around my face. I couldn't focus on Chloe, I try to find my balance as the room continues to spin around me. 

"That was so hot," she kisses my cheek, her hand remains in my pants. I couldn't find any words to respond with, only nodding along, She giggles, knowing she did a good job. I looked up at her to see her face smiling and beaming at me. 

We tiptoe back, I go back to our regular room while Chloe goes to the bathroom to wash the cum off her fingers. My face slightly heats up when I see Chloe detouring to the bathroom. 

The next morning, I wake up alone in the bedroom. The smell of breakfast hits my nose, and I run to the kitchen to get some food. Chloe sits with Billie and Ronnie, looking up from their conversation to give me a smile. I shyly smile back and pick up a plate.

(a/n: that was oh so scandalous...)