2. Shopping and A Few Girls

Ayyy school has started...I'm not happy. I might not update that frequently (not that I have been the last 2 months) so..yeah.

::

"Is that all?" Kakashi questioned.

"Y-yeah. I don't want to bring much from the orphanage."

"We'll go shopping tomorrow then! I'll buy whatever you need or want." Kakashi smiled down at him.

As they exited the building, hand in hand, Naruto stopped in the middle of the front yard.

"Hm? What is it, Naruto?"

"Thank you..Kakashi-san. For giving me a home and family to call my own. Thank you."

Kakashi hummed, beaming.

"Call Me Dad."

::

Kakashi grinned down at his new son, who was clutching his book nervously as they walked down the quiet road.

"It's okay.." He tried to soothe him, wisely knowing not to touch his shoulder when he was so jumpy. As they turned the corner, Naruto's eyes widened as he gazed at the house before him.

Kakashi smiled and followed his gaze to a medium sized house, homey and cozy with a front garden and a grassy spot with two swings. There were plenty windows to view the magnificent scenery around the house, including towering oak trees and soft birch.

"Come on, Naruto." Kakashi called lightly, drawing the boy's attention. He nodded, embarrassed. But with a puzzled look he watched as Kakashi entered the said house through its little white gate and walked up to the front door.

Instead of knocking, he inserted a key.

Naruto grinned wildly and ran after him, skidding to a halt next to his new dad and bouncing with excitement.

New Dad.

He smiled. He finally had a family.

Entering the home, the cool air hit him with relief, saving them from the burn of summer. He removed his shoes and walked behind Kakashi as he gave a short tour.

"There's two floors, with one bathroom down here and two upstairs. This is the kitchen, and the lounge, though it's rarely used but I suppose it's nice. There's a little storage closet, but my favorite room is the little library. It's in the backyard in a small separate building, but I'm sure you'll like it."

He looked down at Naruto, his eyes twinkling.

Naruto gave a bright smile, clutching his book.

Kakashi led him up the stairs to three next landing.

"This is my room, across the hall from yours. There is another empty bedroom if you'd like it, but this one has its own bathroom and window seating."

Naruto nodded.

"I'd like that one.." With those added bonuses, he was also closer to Kakashi in case anything happened.