13

In the morning, when he woke up on the sofa, he found the interesting view. Anna was breastfeeding their twins already. The nurse stood beside her.

"morning, beautiful Mama, " said Alex as he kissed her on the cheek.

Anna smiled at him. He looked at their twins was latched on the right and left side. He stroked their babies head and kissed them.

"so, about the name? " the nurse asked them.

" I have, " Anna glanced at Alex then to the nurse.

"go on, baby."

Alex was curious to hear their babies name from her.

" I named them as the girl is Sandra Gabriella Rojas and the boy is Xander Gideon Rojas. "

She stared at him nervously. Alex grinned at her then nodded.

" I love that."

" that's sweet name, dear, " the nurse said to her.

Two days later she went home brought her sweet pea twin babies. They were just too adorable. They had her cobalt eyes and her plump lips.

As the following days, Alex always took care of the twins if Anna couldn't make it at night. She made stock her milk in the fridge so it made him easy to heat and feed them. He also could change their diapers and bathed them. He was so ready to take Anna place to take care their twins because these experiences made him thrilled.

Since the twins born, he always took his work at home. He went to the hospital when it stated urgent. He didn't want to skip every second their babies grew.

8 years later

They always brought twin to Adam's grave as reminded them that they had big brother. Anna stayed silent as she held her tear would stream down.

Now, they ready to go to vacation. The luggage was already stood near the door. Alex sat on the carpet near fireplace with their twin as the temperature a little cold after the rain. They wore sweater in pink and blue ones as Alex wore chocolate one while Anna prepare the food being packing in the kitchen.

"kids, I would like to say something to you, " Alex said in serious tone as the twin looked at him startled.

"yes, Daddy, " they said in unison.

"you know, your Mama has been so many through happen in her life. And it include our relationship. And you know that you had big brother, " they nodded. "and your brother Adam died 15 years ago it was very hard time to your Mama. As if when she was stated couldn't have any children, she insisted me to go away but I couldn't do that. I love your Mama, every now and then, since forever and stay forever. "

Alex stared at the twins as they squirmed in their seat. They never heard about the short story about their parents.

"and, after 3 years we got back, she was very happy when she had you both and scared at the same time because it endangered her. She insisted to have you until you were born and she imagined if she couldn't make it she would hand you both to me. And I could take that was cue if I lost your Mama. "

"but miracle did to us. You were born healthy and she was too weak after giving birth. You know, she named you both. A beautiful names, " Alex smiled at them. "so I just wanna say that, if you have something and has to have permit just talk to her. Don't shout at het even yell. You will face me first. I don't like her being cry and broken heart because it was years ago it happened and all I see till now is happy tears. Just promise me that. She is strong woman I ever know and I love her. "

" I never shout at Mama, " Sandra cried.

" I love Mama," Xander added.

"good, " Alex ruffled their hair smiling. "now, ready to go and help me with the luggage. "

Alex put the luggage in the trunk while kids wheeled them. As they finished, Anna struggled bringing the container full of food to their road trip because they liked their homemade food than anything. Alex grabbed that and opened the trunk again to put it. Xander helped him while Sandra helped Anna.

Anna smiled at them. They still so sweet just as they were born yesterday. Alex realized that Anna would cry in happiness so he shooed their kids towards her.

The kids walked pass to her. She bent down to hug them as they did, even they kissed her on her cheeks as she giggled. It warmed her heart. She touched their cheek and kissed them.

"we love you, Mama, " they said in unison again made her chuckled. She loved it because it was so cute.

The kids got in the back seat. She made sure the kids buckled at the seat belt, then she close the door. She was thrilled because it was her nth times to go to vacation.

Her black sweater made her sexy. Alex grabbed her by the waist and hovered at her behind his SUV. He held her tightly as he never let her go. She squealed because his arms tickled her. She giggled warmly made his heart melted. Her voice was like music to his ears.

" I love you, baby. "

" I love you too, Dr. Rojas. "

He grinned at her as he kissed her passionately.

THE END 💙

_

THANK YOU FOR READING😘