08

Anna could walk but not that fast normal. She walked slowly but sure. The sting feeling decreased along with her practice and another medicine the doctor gave her when she came to check up with Alex to his hospital.

Anna's appearance began to fresh. Her skinny body turned to petite but not any muscle or fat could be seen. With her simple pastel dress, not tight one, she was stunning like Victoria Secret's model. Her face showed some light scarlet on her cheeks. Without any make up, only peachy matte she was gorgeous.

They gathered attention of course but the staff and the doctors just understood that the boss didn't want to make any scene so they just pretended not see them.

Today, he invited Anna to come with him. He had to go to another city to attend the gala and a meeting in the next day, he knew that Anna couldn't sleep at least he lied beside her and he didn't want Anna consumed that damn pill again.

Anna agreed to come along with him. She already packed her things and his helped by the maid.

The maids in his big house never asked anything about them so it made her easy to act normal. Even she never doubted just asked the favor to them and they never complained.

Alex came to the bedroom after finishing some work in his office. He stared at Anna in adoration, because she wore a grey shirt and legging with her hair tied in ponytail. She was just so pretty in his eyes. He found her in sitting position on their bed faced their luggage.

He smiled at her back. He just made some preparation when they arrived to surprise her. He imagined what did her face look like as he showed his surprise. Exactly her eyes rounded and gaped at it. What innocent face she had he thought.

"hello, beautiful! "

Alex sat beside her, his hands made circle around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. She just smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

"are you ready? We have to go in 40 minutes. "

"okay, " she answered in nod.

Alex took shower meanwhile Anna changed her outfit into her favorite dress. When Alex came out in towel around his waist, he stopped his step as he looked at her in awe. She stood in front of mirror. She was so stunning on her heels and her hair was on her right shoulder while her hands reached the zipper on her back.

He walked to her and zipped the dress. He circled his hands around her waist and kissed her on the neck and cheek. He smiled at when his chin on her left shoulder, looked at them on the mirror.

"just put some clothes, will you! " she chuckled at his almost naked body.

"but you like it, don't you? " he smirked.

"you said we have to hurry, so make it quick! " she faced him while holding his hands.

He made force smile and nod. He pecked on the lips then when to the closet.

Few minutes later they already arrived at the airport. Anna shocked when she saw the private jet labeled RJ Enterprise on it. Still gaped her mouth, she looked at him who already smiling. She didn't say anything so after the car stopped, Alex grabbed her hands and they climbed up.

He left her to gape at the luxurious interior while he spoke to the captain and stewardess. Anna walked slowly to the chair and the lounge. She stopped and touched the mini counter. It was cream and brown, the chairs were made from the best leather she thought. They were so soft and smooth.

She looked at her waist as two hands enveloped her to the embrace. She knew who was it.

"are you done gaping? " Alex chuckled.

"no. I'm just.. It's my first time to be here, " she said in low tone.

"you will get used to it because when I go to another city or another side of this earth, you come along with me. Like it or not, " he kissed her neck as she shuddered. "come on! They will take off. "

He placed her beside him near the window and buckled her in the seat belt. He intertwined their fingers when the plane made a shaking gesture that made her started. He tightened his grab so it made her calm down immediately and faced him.

They arrived at the hotel already booked. He chose the suit room so they went to the top floor. The day still bright because it already afternoon. Anna stood by the glass window showing the city view and the mountain in the back when Alex busied to make a call.

"you are not tired, are you? " he grabbed her shoulder and stood beside her.

"no! " Anna still gazed at the view.

"come with me! "

"where will we go? "

"you will know. "

He winked at her and held her hand. They went out to the hotel and he took the car key from the valet. She gazed at Audi Rs 8.

"whose car it is? "

"it doesn't matter. Just hop in, " Alex opened the car door.

She slipped and he closed it. He went to the driver seat and started the engine. They drove in silence. Anna enjoyed the view. She was confused when the last building she saw already passed by and they out of city.

"Alex! "

Anna looked at him as he grabbed her hand reassuring.

" it's okay. Just relax! We will be there in minute."

They stopped at the chapel. It's mini church but the design more modern painted in white and brown. Two pillars in front of the side of door and angels statue were on it praying. The scenery was beautiful, there was a flower garden on the side and the other was only green grass.

"Alex, it is... "