05

Okay, something's change about the plan to update, so here it is, faster than I thought :D
Dedicated to sweetmama138

____

She shook her head at his words while wiped her tears. He hugged her again but this time he didn't release her. Few minutes later he realized about her didn't have meal after wake up.

"we can talk this later. Now, you have to eat, Anna. You have to take your meds, " he cupped her face to stare to her red eyes.

"no! Leave me alone! "

" I can't and I won't! "

She looked deeper into his eyes.

"why you do this? Why do you want me to heal? "

" I am sorry if I still asshole. The bastard divorce you 5 years ago. But I assure you, from the start we together I love you, Anna. And I still do. I will love you till we grow old."

"how can you sound so sure about that? Why do I have to believe you? "

"just.. Give me a time to make you believe me again, Anna."

" I can die anytime, you know! "

"NO! Never! You are healthy now, " he glared at her because she only said that nonsense.

He hated that died word. His stare turned soft immediately after seeing her grimaced.

"no, Anna. You won't feel that again. I promise. I am sorry, Anna. I love you. Still. "

He kissed her desperately. He missed her. He missed this face. And he missed those lips. Her pinky plump lips. And it tasted same like years ago, soft and attractive. The soft kiss turned hot and demand. She could feel lust in his as he darted his tongue through her lips after her lips opened to release her soft moan. They finally broke apart to catch some air. Their breathing was ragged and she dazed.

" I will bring your meal. Wait here, " he raised and smile. Leaving her at that stated.

*

She was sleeping after taking her meds. She could sleep because the meds. He lied beside her and face her. He stroked her hair and smiled at her innocence. She still wore hospital gown he chose special to her and he wanted to change her again when she woke up. He stroke her cheek and felt her warm skin and her nose still red because her crying. It still pained him.

He brought the tray to the kitchen and let it cleaned by maid. He came back to finish his job on his screen.

The next day, he got call by his secretary that someone wanted to meet him. He met his PI and read the report in full version. Everything about her in last 5 years written on it. He paid him and asked his secretary about his schedule today and found that he was free after this. So, he drove home to be with Anna and read that report in peace in his office.

It said that, after the divorce, she found the small flat. She found a job at the diner in full time. She found her pregnancy in her 2 months and took a routine check up. That was nice life until one night when she was home, her flat door was opened, everything was a mess. She remembered about the cash money she saved in small stainless box and hurried to her bedroom. Then, she found two men stood still and grabbed her cash. She ran to them to fight back her cash but they did something cruel to her. She fell on the floor landed on her tummy, not on purpose her stomach got kick. Hard. They panicked and ran away bringing the cash.

In her 6 months pregnancy, she had to let go her baby boy. That was the worst day she had. She lost her baby which always she wanted, even she bought everything about her baby's need. She stared at her lifeless little bundle of joy in blue blanket given by the nurse. She name him Adam Gideon Rojas, had her lips, hair, and nose. She cried in silence because her baby didn't cry. She held the cold tiny fingers and kissed the cheeks, forehead and nose in teary eyes. And last kissed on the lips before the nurse brought him away. Then, she lost hope to life.

She paid the bill with the rest money she had in her bank account. She still live in her small flat until she found about the infection and tumor actually. She was stressed out. She lost her appetite and moved to her last flat because she almost ran out her money. The money went to her check up and meds to her tumor first. After it totally cleared her focus turned on her infection but Dr. Jonathan recommended her to take surgery. But she couldn't do it. She only consumed the pill to make the infection grew slowly and make her body stable.

So she took another job at Silver Service. She still worked at the diner but not full time. But still everything didn't make any sense. Her expenses never covered up. It went for almost 5 years.

Alex closed his mouth then rubbed his eyes and cried in silence. His Anna went through so many hard life. She was hope that she could die immediately because she lost everything, just like she said. It made any sense cause he remembered that he saw the scar on her stomach when he did the surgery last time. He couldn't imagine that their baby was out from that scar and he knew it more painful to her than him.

He almost forgot that she was an orphan. She was coming from the institution and never known her parents. Then it hit him hard enough to warn him that she was all alone in her life.

He went to his bedroom where Anna rest. He made sure that the maid kept on eye at her while he was gone.

He took off his jacket without seeing to the room when he closed the door. He placed it on the single sofa and ran into bathroom. When he was out while rolling his sleeves, he eyed Anna rummaged her bag. So, both of them didn't pay attention each other.

"Anna, what are you doing? "

He ran to her. She faced him in panicked eyes.

"where is my meds? "

"what med-"
He stopped when he remembered that he threw her bottles because she didn't need it again.

"what for? "

He put her bag to the floor and touched her cheeks in his hands.

" I.. I can't sleep, " her low voice startled him.

"what? But your med-" he eyed her med and found the small bottle was empty. With the effect of her med, she could sleep peacefully but not when it ran out. "so what if you can't sleep? "

She stared at him like he lost his mind. The sting feeling came again in her head and she sounded pain when she held her head. Alex panicked when Anna cried in pain holding her head.

He enveloped her in his embrace. He stroked her hair murmuring something to sooth her. His one hand went to her back. He noticed her body still thin, even her backbone could felt on his touch. He kissed her head still murmured something. Then he felt her body didn't shake. He turned her face to find her sleeping. Soft snore came from her lips.

He lied her and made her hair away from her face. He wiped her tear and kissed both her cheeks. He then lied beside her and hugged he in loose embrace. He ran his finger to her forehead and her eyebrows till he felt the dark consumed him.