09

"Alex, it is.., " Anna stared at in awe as he picked her out from the car.

"you like it? " he looked at her lovingly.

"what are we doing in- don't tell me, " Anna made a surprised face then stared at him. Her round cobalt eyes and closed her mouth with her hand.

Alex just smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead.

" I know, you don't answer my question the other day, and maybe you don't agree. " I just, " he mashed his lips in nervousness.

"come on! "

Anna grabbed his hand and they walked in. Inside already the chorus sang a song as they were in their matrimony and the priest stood at the end of aisle.

A young girl came to her and gave mini bouquet flower in her hands as they walked in the aisle. The she joined the chorus. As the priest said their vows, they gazed at each other lovingly and smiled. After 'I do' they changed the band and the priest announced them as man and wife.

Alex kissed her full of happiness as she already cried joyfully. He held her face, again kissed her on the forehead and pecked her lips. They greeted the children as they finished their song. She chatted with them so much of love and laughed when they said something funny.

Alex knew she always loved children and she lost their own, so maybe it would be her cure about kid.

Dawn already came and they said their goodbye. Alex drove to the city as he heard Anna's stomach grumbled. He chuckled to the sound. Anna felt her cheeks warm, feeling embarrassed.

They stopped at the restaurant and chose the VIP. They ate in comfortable silence. She couldn't say a word because this situation made her nervous. They just got married again. It crossed her mind whey the past memory came back but she dodged it and enjoyed the meal.

She sipped her red wine and gazed at her ring. She played it on smiling. She traced the simple shape with her index finger. Alex realized what was she doing and grabbed her hands. He kissed on it.

" I promised, it was the last time I broke the vows and I will make it forever."

Anna smiled. They arrived at their suite. Alex decided to continue his job on his laptop while Anna took a bath. She was feeling lightheaded so after taking a quick shower, she felt asleep in her robe without even took chance to change.

Almost two hours he finished his job, Alex took shower in a moment feeling happy. He went inside the bedroom and found his wife fell asleep quitely. Yes, his wife. Finally.

After changing in comfort sweatpants and bare chest, he approached Anna. He lied beside her and faced her angel's face. Quite a moment he stared at that innocent face and hearing her soft snore like a music, he pecked on her lips then fell asleep.

The next day, he went to the forum meeting while Anna stayed at the hotel. Alex understood why Anna chose to stay than wondering the city. She liked the quite lonesome and comforted herself at home and did something like reading a book or swimming in the pool. But she didn't like the crowd so she stayed at their suite reading.

At night

"come on. Promise I'll be by your side the entire time. "

" I don't know, Alex. You know, I am the ex waitress. What in the world if one of them attended the place where I work at Silver Service. You are the first one who will be humiliated by them then they throw at my face like I, married you because of your wealthy."

"hey, " Alex approached Anna almost panicked. He touched her arms. "they don't know about us. And they not need to know. Because the most important thing you have to understand that I love you, always. That doesn't matter to me."

"but, I am.. -"

"okay, I won't force you. You can stay here. "

"is that alright to you? "

"well, a half to me, " he nervously laughing. "but, the gala is down stair at the ballroom. If something happen, I never meant it, or if I want, I can go to oir suite just to check on you."

"you are crazy, Alex. "

Anna rolled her eyes playfully.

" I am, because you are my wife. "

He smirked and amused at the moment feeling proud.

"right! "

Then, Alex went to the gala alone. He didn't want to force Anna because she was still fragile he thought and he wanted to keep her feeling. He respected that.

But, after almost three hours, Anna feeling uneasy about Alex and his women colleague and imagined that they were did some flirting so she decided to wear a simple strapless red satin gown fitted her body. Doing her hair in curl, red lipstick and mascara, she grabbed her matching clutch, she went to the ballroom. The guard at the front allowed her to come in when she mentioned her husband's name.

She walked slowly as the stare threw at her. At the moment she became the attention. She didn't know the theme or the concept about the gala. So, with her experience when she was his wife and her job, she just knew it.

Alex enjoyed his chatting with his friends and surprised when he looked at her. She was gorgeous like goddess. His goddess, his angel, wore his favorite color, she was so stunned.

"excuse me! "

He walked to Anna as she looked around to find him. She jolted when she felt strong arms circled on her waist. She turned around and found her husband smiling. Before she could say anything, Alex pecked her on the lips, made the guests' attention threw at them.

The rest of the gala, he introduced her at his friends and colleagues. They didn't know about her and she thanked that in her mind. They were so fascinating at her as she was a shy one and Alex liked that.