04

A week later, she was back to their mansion. She was seated on king size bed and exactly in their -old- bedroom. She was free from the equipment just like she had in the hospital. Now, her face almost heal from the bruises and her breathe was normal and just waited for her to wake up.

So the hectic was no longer happened and he could stay beside her. He went to hospital if the state was emergency and the rest was at home.

He sat on single sofa near her, laptop on his thighs. He was so focus on the screen and didn't know that she stirred. He jumped in halt when he heard her voice echoed, just like low moan in pain.

He sat up immediately and run over her. He sat beside and grabbed her right hand. She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting her vision to the light. She closed her eyes in a moment and finally she could see completely and found his. Those cobalt eyes stared in to his blue-ocean eyes.

That made him realized he missed her very much, from when she walked out from this mansion. And he felt guilty. Regretful. He stroked her cheek and smile sweetly to her. She just silence, processing who was him.

Her eyes widened to his maybe realize that his ex was with her now. She moved her face away. He sat still, cause he knew she was still hurt and her memory played back. Then he forced her to look at him with his palm and saw that her eyes watered. She sniffed and her palms covered her face.

" Anna.. "

Just one word making her body shaking and rising her crying voice. It tore his heart to see her. Without thinking, he hugged this thin body into his. Her shaking could still feel in his. He stroked her head and kissed it.

He heard she say something but he couldn't hear completely so he grabbed the glass on the night stand and helped her to drink. She sipped slowly and coughed.

She continued her crying but only her sobbing could hear. He cupped her face to look at him and she met his eyes again.

"wh- what are y-you do-doing? Why a-am I here?"

She looked around and realized that she was in his mansion, in his freaking bedroom. She stared at him surprised.

"do you not remember what happen to you? "

She just silence, thinking the last memory she had. Then, it hit het. She was crossing the light and the car came nowhere then crashing at her.

" the car.. I walked cross the light.. And.., " she cringed and couldn't continue.

"sshh! It's ok. I am here. You save with me, " he hugged her again brought his head to her shoulder.

"how can I here in your room? How can you find me? "

"we have to operate you because your infection here, " he pointed at her tummy. "and because I have the urge to save you. You are my responsibility start when we change our vows. Unfortunately that seven years ago. "

"we divorced remember, " she stared down on her lap and still sobbed. "and how can I pay the bill to you? It-it is just.. OH MY GOD! My job! I-"

"ssshh!" he comforted her while she suddenly freaking out. "you don't need to pay the bill. It is on me. It is fine. And no! You don't have a job. Your boss told me while you were sleeping days ago and say hello and sorry to fire you because.. You know that already. "

"ooh, " she looked away feeling embarrassed.

"and from now on, you live with me. Your landlord just kicked you out the same day your boss called. "

"but-"

He pinned his index finger to her mouth.

"I already took them and left the money. Your things are still across my room. Still packed. "

"how-"

"hear me out, " he said slowly to sooth her. She was silence and stared at him. " I am sorry. "

He looked their intertwined fingers on her lap. He couldn't stare at her because he was feeling guilty very much. And embarrassed.

" I think of my action five years ago. I divorced you because I thought you felt bore with me, you wanted freedom. So without speaking to you I just.. But because of me you have to go through all of this shit. And about the baby.. "

She stared crying again. He just stared at her feeling embarrassed. He wanted to hug her again but because his short explanation he just scared she would refuse.

" I have been thinking, I would die someday because the infection eating me alive. I just hope to die right here, right now, you know. I presume you know from my doctor someway. "

She cried again and now she put her arms on her belly.

" I.. I lost my baby after the surgery, doctor told me I couldn't have one. It was low possibility and maybe never again. I still could picture his face and he was so small in my arms. But he couldn't cry because he is dead. At that time I just hope I could die anyway because I lost everything. EVERYTHING! "

She was screaming now hysterically. She grabbed some of her hair in her hands and acted weirdly. He started to panic and wanted to hug her but she dodged him. He caught both her hands and draped her in his embrace.

She still screamed. His stroked and touch was ignored. But he didn't give up. He soothed her and told her something until she calmed. His heart was ache to look at her.

" I am sorry, Anna. I am sorry," just that words he could say. Now she was breathing roughly but not hysteric. He made her faced him. "now, I don't care if you want it or not, but I determine to take you to marriage again."

"what for? Just to throw me again on the street? NO!"

"no no no! I won't. I never do that again. I promise."

"promise?" he nodded. "the last time you broke it, it was our vows. To GOD you know! "

" I am sorry, Anna. "

" I don't want to feel that way, again. It was too hurt. I can feel it till now. I can't take that anymore. My heart is not as hard as steel. I am human. I have feelings, " her voice pitched low.

"no! You don't need to feel that again. I promise," he assured her but she didn't sure about that words again.